Chelsea Vs Malaysian Select XI

DavidEU

well it was just an easy, comfortable win against a shit, pointless national side. I hate playing these wank teams, it does nothing. I'm just so happy we are playing Lokomotiv and either AC Milan or Sevilla because they are real proper games.

If we're gonna be up for it in the first game of the season, we need some true tests againt decent opposition. not part time shite.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it was just an easy, comfortable win against a shit, pointless national side. I hate playing these wank teams, it does nothing. I'm just so happy we are playing Lokomotiv and either AC Milan or Sevilla because they are real proper games.

If we're gonna be up for it in the first game of the season, we need some true tests againt decent opposition. not part time shite.

i must say that i felt rather offended/insulted by your words...if you had to voice out your dissatisfaction or whatever on MY national side, i would suggest you do it in a more professional way please(i.e: why are we playing a weaker side, this malaysian team is not up to our standards)...the way you insulted MY national team has indirectly insulted ME and MY NATIONALITY...

i wouldnt want to offend you or anyone here in TC but i'll have to stand up to what you have just replied here...

These gmes are about gradually building up the players fitness and getting them to know the new players game. Also Scolari needs to look and see what he's got and what changes he'll need to make when necessary once the season starts. Remember.......they're called Pre-season "friendlies"....its a kick about really with no real importance only to get players ready for a new season.

It wasnt as easy as the other 2 games, but at least its another step towards being ready.

well so far no goals let in and not lost a game under P.S so lets hope we can carry this on

That reminds me.......Whats the current total for games unbeaten at SB now ?

I couldnt give a toss really, just something the media will hype up over the coming weeks I'm sure.

Tri-Blue

Season's milestones

- Extended our record breaking unbeaten home league record to 82 games in over four years.

- Extended our club record unbeaten home run in all competitions to 68 games. Now within touching distance of Liverpool's all-time best tally of 85.

These games were just building us up, they're morale boosting for the players, especially the 7-0 win. & i enjoyed watching it as well.

The real tests will come in the next pre season games and then we will be ready for Portsmouth.

Satisfied with the performance today it was a clean sheet and a couple of goals.

I'm hoping this will boost Anelka's confidence and be the start of a good season for him.

Good to see Bridge and Joey Cole starting.

Bring on the next game :D

Hallo

I live in Moscow and shall go on 2 matches Chelsea on cup of the russian railways,this sponsor of the Lokomotive has organized this mini a tournament :rolleyes:

The question,but with London will arrive the fans in Moscow? :mellow:

A much tougher game for the lads this time, not least because of the very poor pitch. Still we played well and a lot of players impressed. It is another step towards being ready for the start of the season and the next 2 games will be a real test for Scolari's Chelsea. Deco had another fine game and it was a shame that sensational volley didn't fly in. Anelka once again looking sharp and in good form and Mikel looked very controled also.

Another step up for us now though...