Chelsea Vs Malaysian Select XI

DavidEU

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't expect this match will be easy. I have no doubt we will win the match because of how strong this team is, I just hope this Malaysia side pose more of a challenge than the previous two games. It's all fine and good for one's confidence when the team is scoring a lot of goals, but when there is no challenge, there is no urgency or intensity to the game. Pre-season is about achieving match fitness moreso than results, and against better teams we will have to be faster and stronger. Hopefully this side will pose a threat.

I reckon this'll be very comfortable again because i doubt very much that there are many quality players in the malaysian league to choose from and this Chelsea side of recent years is pretty much a world all star team in itself really if you look at the players we have. I remember us beating Malaysia 4-1 in 2003 and that was their actual national team so i cant see this being to much different. Dunno how many world class foreigners they have tho :P.

I wont say we'll whack them like we did to that hopeless bunch of tards yesterday but i reckon a 3 or 4-0 scoreline is something we can look to aim at because i doubt they are all that.

I'm agree with you BlueLion and Olliecfc but if you'll comparing with Lokomotiv or Ac Milan or Sevilla there's big difference.i know the Pre-season match fitness and tactic moreso than results.From good viewpoint that the team plays matches on the manner raved and after that the level harbors ascensional.

As has already been mentioned i hope we get a bit more of a test in this game. It would be nice for the defence to have to do some work in Pre Season also :) I am sure we will win and comfortably too but we need to be put under more pressure in this one..

I'm agree with you BlueLion and Olliecfc but if you'll comparing with Lokomotiv or Ac Milan or Sevilla there's big difference.i know the Pre-season match fitness and tactic moreso than results.From good viewpoint that the team plays matches on the manner raved and after that the level harbors ascensional.

I'm not saying anything of the sort - this team is nowhere near the likes of Lokomotiv! I'm just saying this will be more of a test than the first two games, and this challenge is what the players need.

I'm not saying anything of the sort - this team is nowhere near the likes of Lokomotiv! I'm just saying this will be more of a test than the first two games, and this challenge is what the players need.

Lets hope they can give us more of a challenge, otherwise it will make the jump up to Lokomotiv difficult for the players to make.....

what else need to be said?

its gonna be Chelsea's game for sure (eventhough i'm a malaysian chinese)

the football here sucks...Indonesia league is way way better than ours...ask .biru if you guys don't believe me...