Kyle Walker

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Stats said:

The best RB in the prem and still a good age. Good signing for City in a position they need.

Trippier, Walker's back-up, is literally better.

Walker's essentially Abate - pace pace pace, a little strength, but just pace and a want to drive forward.

Tripper goes forward with more purpose and recovers quicker (mentally) than Walker. It's like Bosingwa vs. Ferreira.

And Azpilicueta is better than both.

4 hours ago, Leif said:

Trippier, Walker's back-up, is literally better.

Walker's essentially Abate - pace pace pace, a little strength, but just pace and a want to drive forward.

Tripper goes forward with more purpose and recovers quicker (mentally) than Walker. It's like Bosingwa vs. Ferreira.

And Azpilicueta is better than both.

No, he is not. I rate Trippier a lot but over a whole season he wouldn't be as consistent as Walker. He might have better stats as yes Trippier is a very good crosser but Walker does not have any weaknesses really. He has brushed up on his defensive deficiencies and I am actually fearful of City next season. Walker is an excellent signing for City. Time will tell but for me they got the best RB in the league who still has years left. That was glaringly a weak spot for them last season and I can see why Pep has paid a record fee for a defender.

• 2 weeks later...

As thought the CFC board had a extended holiday this year zzzzzzz

Chelsea's Kyle Walker bid came too late as Tottenham star had already agreed personal terms with Manchester City

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelseas-kyle-walker-bid-came-too-late-as-tottenham-star-had-already-agreed-personal-terms-with-a3597231.html

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Chelsea's Kyle Walker bid came too late as Tottenham star had already agreed personal terms with Manchester City

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/chelseas-kyle-walker-bid-came-too-late-as-tottenham-star-had-already-agreed-personal-terms-with-a3597231.html

2bh he's not worth the fee I'm gald we didn't get him 

41 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

So man city got all two of the rwbs that Chelsea wanted 😀 

And it might end even worse if Chelsea sign Sergi Roberto for 40mln. 

Danilo is idiot and not top priority. If we had Danilo he was on the bench. 

Sergi roberto is a very good player like walker .

1 hour ago, the wes said:

2bh he's not worth the fee I'm gald we didn't get him 

No point talking about fee's anymore , fantasy football 2017 here we are . I would have took him , homegrown a bonus and a upgrade to what we have , and its July 27th and still no sign of a holy moses upgrade.

3 hours ago, mccg said:

I don't believe that story. If we are willing to spend 50m on wb, we can give that to juve maybe plus matic and sandro will be ours

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You