Fernando Llorente

Captain Ahmed

10 minutes ago, termninja said:

I really hope we sign him, he will be very important for games in which teams close down and we are chasing results. He could bring us some title winning points easily.

No need to call names buddy, please provide your arguments and facts to back up your opinion. And please stick to the thread title, speak about Llorente here, and move keep discussing Kante's qualities in his thread.

He  discussed that kante isn't world class   

When I read these freaky comments I react. Sorry . 

Kante not a world class? Haha

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, Dimitr said:

Stfu. I tell bulshits because he is idiot 

Keep offending other members for no reason and there will be problems. This is a forum, of course people are not gonna agree with you, that the beauty of it :D

Llorente is such a great aerial threat. I think he'll do decently as a back up to Morata and I believe there will be games where he'll prove to be quite useful. Only downside is he's painfully slow and won't be of much use in counter attacking set ups.

8 hours ago, Dingus said:

I expect competition for places. Everyone has now been conditioned to think it's all about a first XI and the rest can just sit there.

Morata has said that he's all about the team and has proven that while at Juve and Madrid so if we were to get a player of similar quality (like a Belotti) at the club then I'd be all for it. Could even play a 3-5-2 with them both.

We only have one true world class player at our club and that is Hazard. So any improvement on that front would be fantastic.

Wow, Coirtous isn't world class? Kante isn't world class? Fabergas isn't world class? Pedro isn't world class? William isn't world class? 

What world to you live in? World class players playing for a world class team, we just won the PL.

Wow, Coirtous isn't world class? Kante isn't world class? Fabergas isn't world class? Pedro isn't world class? William isn't world class? 

What world to you live in? World class players playing for a world class team, we just won the PL.

Pedro, Willian isnt world class imo. But thats right - Courtois, Kante, Azpilicueta - their are among the bests on theirs position, So I think that is what makes them world class.

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

3 minutes ago, Cripen said:

Pedro, Willian isnt world class imo. But thats right - Courtois, Kante, Azpilicueta - their are among the bests on theirs position, So I think that is what makes them world class.

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

William would warrant a £50-60 million fee, if you watched him last weekend you'll see why he is world class. Pedro has won everything there is to win with both Spain, Barcelona and Chelsea

I'm always intrigued to find out just how many world class players people think they're are in the world, sure they may not get into the FIFA select 11 but it doesn't mean they're not players who would enhance practically any club they went to (with the few obvious exceptions).

There will be days against the parked buses of the West Brom's/Stoke's/West Ham's of the world where we'll have chance after chance and not be able to score. Being able to bring Llorente on in those circumstances will be nice.

I'm sure he'll also get plenty of starts in the League Cup and early rounds of the FA Cup. No downsides at all for such a low price. Unless your name is Michy Batshauyi.

On August 29, 2017 at 8:00 PM, J.F. said:

Chelsea trying everything to sign Llorente while City is doing the same but with the Sanchez :lol:

City are also trying to sign Johnny Evans, or does that not fit the narrative you are trying to peddle.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

There will be days against the parked buses of the West Brom's/Stoke's/West Ham's of the world where we'll have chance after chance and not be able to score. Being able to bring Llorente on in those circumstances will be nice.

I'm sure he'll also get plenty of starts in the League Cup and early rounds of the FA Cup. No downsides at all for such a low price. Unless your name is Michy Batshauyi.

West Ham are rubbish, if we struggle to break them down it would be more us than anything good they are doing.

8 minutes ago, Tomo said:

West Ham are rubbish, if we struggle to break them down it would be more us than anything good they are doing.

Just saying! 😆

Every top side has those sorts of games where a shite opponent happens to have a good day. Couple of the big sides already have.

This move is not very surprising. Conte brought him to his Juve. He also had Graziano Pelle in his Italy team and wanted him here last summer. He wants a target man, preferably one who already knows what he wants from his strikers.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You