• Terry (sub)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Been going to SB since 1967 and am finding it virtually impossible to remember when we have played better. Unbelievably good.

Costa and Hazard are unplayable at the moment. The three at the back make it look easy. Moses and Alonso look fantastic. Pedro is a different player from last season. Matic looks like Matic of Jan 14 - Jan 15. Kante is everywhere. and Courtois doesn't have to do anything.

Still buzzing

As it was Bonfire Night FB remember remember the five nil in November.

19 hours ago, KevinAshburner said:

CHELSEA - EVERTON 5 - 0 CALCIO SPETTACOLO

VIDEO LENGTH - 5:03

the match review is in Italian. a supporter and fan of Conte from Italy giving his opinion on Chelsea's match.

anyone here from Italy or speaks Italian that can give a summary in English please. 

Seems like he don't like Allegri as to compare to Conte. 

I remember when we was discussing the Conte or Allegri thing most people mentioned that it was Conte that build the team. Allegri was like just showing up after everything was put into place. 

2 hours ago, the wes said:

John motson said Chelsea win against Everton was best performance he seen in the PL 

For Motson to say that who has seen more football matchs probably than anyone else in England iover decades is an amazing thing to say.

Every time I start reading about us or watching a clip I'm getting that same buzz I got watching us this last gew games. And the buzz is getting higher.

Allegri Very lucky. Champions League final thanks to Conte, and at an affordable draw in the second round and quarter finals.

Last year he won the league title, but playing badly, leaving Bayern with the ridiculous substitutions that we have condemned, and many muscle injuries all season. In Italy in recent months it was rumored Allegri close to Chelsea :D You were lucky to escape the danger: D Allegri is a good manager but it is not able to build a winning team.

9 minutes ago, lorenzojuve said:

Allegri Very lucky. Champions League final thanks to Conte, and at an affordable draw in the second round and quarter finals.

Last year he won the league title, but playing badly, leaving Bayern with the ridiculous substitutions that we have condemned, and many muscle injuries all season. In Italy in recent months it was rumored Allegri close to Chelsea :D You were lucky to escape the danger: D Allegri is a good manager but it is not able to build a winning team.

I think that is what was needed, someone to build a team. 

Managers like Allegri we had, caretakers like Hiddink. Carlo, RDM, Benitez etc etc. 

Since Mourinho Mark 1 we have not had a manager to build a team. We are finally seeing that with Conte that no one was able to do since a decade ago. Mourinho tried his second time but failed miserable. 

Conte everything looks good, and what's better Roman has been waiting for this moment. To have a manager that is able to coach good attacking style as well defensive. He finally got his man, and I'm sure Roman will back him with all the money he can give him. 

3 hours ago, the wes said:

John motson said Chelsea win against Everton was best performance he seen in the PL 

What an incredible compliment. I think Motson was an old geezer even back when I was a boy haha so he's been around for a while (he still sounds exactly the same).

20 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think that is what was needed, someone to build a team. 

Managers like Allegri we had, caretakers like Hiddink. Carlo, RDM, Benitez etc etc. 

Since Mourinho Mark 1 we have not had a manager to build a team. We are finally seeing that with Conte that no one was able to do since a decade ago. Mourinho tried his second time but failed miserable. 

Conte everything looks good, and what's better Roman has been waiting for this moment. To have a manager that is able to coach good attacking style as well defensive. He finally got his man, and I'm sure Roman will back him with all the money he can give him. 

Hello Fernando, I agree with you. Excellent talk.