Chelsea Vs Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect us to take with us the squad we have right now! It will be match practice for the boys and for Scolari to see how the team do in a real match situation.

Will be good to see Bosingwa, Deco and Ivanovic in action.

Pre-season. One of my favourite times of the year. I can't wait to see Scolari take the helm, and see the likes of Bosingwa, Deco and Ivanovic in action, as well as several of the youngsters. I fancy us to demolish this team by a healthy 4 or 5 goal margin. Why? Because I'm never even heard of them :lol:

Pre-season. One of my favourite times of the year. I can't wait to see Scolari take the helm, and see the likes of Bosingwa, Deco and Ivanovic in action, as well as several of the youngsters. I fancy us to demolish this team by a healthy 4 or 5 goal margin. Why? Because I'm never even heard of them :lol:

I am from china

i love Chelsea

welcome to beijing,welcome to china...

:blue scalf::blue scalf::blue scalf:

Lol, i like the logic but we never seem to demolish teams in pre season no matter how obscure they are :)

I agree, i love pre season and the first game of the pre season is always very exciting, hopefully there will be 1 or 2 new players out there to join the current squad.

I hope that people really do not come out with conclusions after this game or this tour .. I would like the fans to give the new gaffer as much support as he needs until he accomplishes his tasks

I hope that people really do not come out with conclusions after this game or this tour .. I would like the fans to give the new gaffer as much support as he needs until he accomplishes his tasks

Yeah, but as fans, we don't expect to lose against Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals, do we?

With the silence at the moment on the transfer front i can't wait for this match to come around and see what Scolari has in mind.

It will be nice to see the players back in action again under a new manager, and how they adapt to a new playing style and possibly formation.

That site is www.101greatgoals.com lol thats why it aint working. Really good site, best around. Guangzhou Pharmaceuticals? is this like a team full of chinese chemists? well with a team called that, i'll expect to see a handful of goals whacked past em myself. I just hope we can get used to a certain system early and actually look really good but that'll be hard considering the like 20 options we have in different areas. I look forward to pre season too, even mostly they are just fairly low key warm ups. probably 1-0 :P

Edited by OllieCFC

Yeh our pre season matches never seem to be full of goals,chances we could've had etc and early worry of 'is this hows its gana be etc.But hey,new manager etc make it more ooooo

Shame it aint on normal tv etc instead we get bloody Liverpool...yipeee