João Mário

4 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

In terms of last season it is true though isnt it?

For the last season I don't even like saying he had a "better player", I'd rather say that had a "less worse", which was actually the Willian.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wha

30 minutes ago, Styles said:

Willian is a good player who had a solid season last year but he isn't out best player.

IMHO What Willian is is our most consistent player.

When we 1st got Willian I thought he was just a mirror image of getting Oscar the year before and couldn't see the point getting him. Tho some people forget Oscar has had MOMENTS of pure genius I would pick him over Oscar in a heartbeat. He does need to get more attack minded and start assisting and scoring more but I like the lad. He plays at a average to high average level in the most of his games.

But gotta say I would play Square over him right now. That time in Italy has made him into a new player. Hes full of confidence after being amongst players/fans/manager tat love him. Watch him, he loves running at defenders making them unbalanced and get around them. Hes more attack minded than anyone on the RW and balances out Eden just right.

But will Conte pick him over last years POTY? hmmm I think very similarly about Moses. He will offer us a great alternative to Eden.

We have a good set of AMs. We just need them to start taking more shots on goal and shake off a bit of what Mou drilled into our offence which was defend 1st at all costs. They need to be told to put that ball in the net!

Unless we get AMs of the standard of Griezman we dont need a Mario. I'm content with Eden/Moses - Square/Willian ---- Really dont know what to do with Pedro. I was excited getting him but hes turned out meh!

I am totally pro-freedom of speech and such, but sometimes the amount of crap that you can read around this forum is unbelievable. Calling Willian a "headless chicken" and making a God out of our rivals' manager. It's like people are here to hate on the club and its players, instead of supporting and seeing the good in them. If we managed to qualify from the UCL group stage, it was only thanks to the "headless chicken". And if we didn't finish 14th or even worse, it was also only thanks to the "headless chicken" who, while our others "best player"s were too sad and bored to save our ass, worked his off.

Good days are long gone for TalkChelsea too, I suppose. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You