Chelsea TV Stupidly Reveal Deco Signing

Chelsea TV just made a big fuck up and Deco has signed.

They were doing a promo review of Euro 2008 on the news program, and said: "Portugal with Bosingwa, Ricardo, Paulo and new signing Deco'... they then cut back to the presenter of the news, and he said "new signing hopefully".

SSN also are on this story now, and Chelsea TV said at the end of Blues News that there could be more at 10. (Repeat on Blues News)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really happy seeing that. So now Lampard to Inter? I don't think we are gonna keep 3 world class central mf.

Anyway I'm not happy that we signed a 30 y/o midfielder..

Oh well, I hope he is going to do great.

I'm not really happy seeing that. So now Lampard to Inter? I don't think we are gonna keep 3 world class central mf.

Anyway I'm not happy that we signed a 30 y/o midfielder..

Oh well, I hope he is going to do great.

I totaly agree. Anyway, now that he is here I hope that he does the job. I hope to god that this doesn't mean that Lampsy will leave.

well Deco really wants to play for Chelsea, Lamps on the other hand didn´t made that very clear

on a german football-page i just read that Inter got Lamps in his hand, and that he is close to sign the contract.

Lamps is also 30 years old, and not that a creative Midfielder like Deco is

Of course, Lamps is like Terry a true Chelsea-legend now, but not that through and through

i think Deco will do well, he is hot , very talented and played a gread EURO

a fact that no one can deny.

he wants to improve himself in the Premiership.

So i am not unlucky with him

Totally unprofessional by CTV, But these things do happen I suppose.

I am not thrilled about this signing really. He's 31 this year and I feel we should be building for the future. Ok he was a great player five years ago, but if Frank stays, who is Deco going to keep out of the side ? Sure I think he will get maybe 10 goals in a season, and can when in the mood be a fantastic playmaker, but he is injury prone and I think that he has come for a stroll before retiring.

Not impressed with this signing at all, certainly not the way we should be going. He is past his best, claims he really wants to play for Chelsea, it's easy to say that, we need younger signings, not everyone else's cast off's.

Deco is a top player, and the playmaker we have been missing. It remains to be seen if Lampard stays or goes with this, but for sure now it will look like Deco forced Lampard out of the club, whereas I'm sure the club wanted it to look like we signed Deco to replace the outgoing Lampard.

This has everyone comparing the two players, but its pointless, because they are different types of players. Deco is a playmaker, Lampard is a grafter and a goalscorer. I think they can both on their day have as good an output as each other, and if Lampard doesn't want to play for us any longer, well Deco does, so that suits me okay. It is neither a step forward nor back, but in a different direction.

WOW, actually quite shocked that this has happened so close to euro 2008 finishing, Deco is a great player, a playmaker that the team has always needed but surly this will mean Frank is going to be heading to inter , he is not going to want to stay with 2 other star midfielders..

Im happy with the signing cos im sure deco is going to do great but im also a little sad because lamps is my favourite player and i dont want to see him leave :(

Its a step sideways imo.

Not overly impressed. He can do a job for us I suppose but it remains to be seen wether he can be the player we've been lacking in midfield. Someone who can unlock defences.

If Lamps goes....so be it. Chelsea moves on.

Obviously I'd love to see him stay, but we'll just have to wait and see. Doesnt look likely now though.

:smiliecap1:

I'm sure he's talking about his form

i am talking about his form ,thats right

and even if i would have talked about his apperance it wouldn´t be anything to say shit about that, right , mate ?

being queer or gay is nothing one to blame, right ?

we aren´t like german footballfans , insulting black players or more female ones , also right ?

i am talking about his form ,thats right

and even if i would have talked about his apperance it wouldn´t be anything to say shit about that, right , mate ?

being queer or gay is nothing one to blame, right ?

we aren´t like german footballfans , insulting black players or more female ones , also right ?

Rriiight... :)

Edited by manpe