Swansea v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Commentator is also right. Swansea look like they're the only ones fighting like they actually want to win. We're out the going through the motions knowing our season is over.

Honestly, I don't want to see some of these players in a Chelsea shirt again...

Just now, The Mak said:

WTF is Oscar even doing on the pitch? Are we trying to raise his price by playing him or something? Because it's having the opposite effect.

Any of Willian, Kennedy or Traore instead. Christ, I'd take Azpi on the wing over Oscar.

That's what I was thinking. Shop window.

I really don't like Pato getting the nod over Traore. This is the ideal time to gain real experience. First Remy, now Pato.

4 minutes ago, DYC. said:

That's what I was thinking. Shop window.

I really don't like Pato getting the nod over Traore. This is the ideal time to gain real experience. First Remy, now Pato.

Traore came back from international duty late. That's why Remy started last week. But I was confused why we started Pato ahead of our own player. 

16 minutes ago, The Mak said:

Anytime I see Oscar do stupid shit I just think of things like KDB banging them in for City against PSG. He needs to fuck off. He's like a bad smell left from Mourinho's second stint.

It's beyond all comprehension why you let a player go with such marvelous once-in-a-generation crosses and strikes and keep.... OSCAR. 

It was amazing to finally see the backside of Torres and then Chelsea with Mourinho let KDB leave.  I'm wondering what may look like a bigger mistake in years to come: signing hamstrung-Torres for 50 million and failing to build a good squad from back-to-front in that time, or letting de Bruyne go elsewhere while keeping the Portuguese-speaker who amounts to nothing at this level.

again, in this match it can't be overlooked that when you have Oscar and Mikel on the pitch, you're already playing with 10 men because each of them counts as 0.5 players.