Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

19 minutes ago, Stats said:

Baba's confidence shot just like that. I hope Hiddink is still patient with him. Especially considering he has been a fresh breath of air in recent weeks.

I've a feeling Guus doesn't really believe in him but felt hemmed in by a lack of options. I think it'll be back to the bench for Baba when JT returns.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hazard on the right. - Hasn't played there consistently in over 6 years.

Willian on the left - Hasn't played there consistently since his Shaktar Donetsk days.

What won us the league was Hazard on the left, Willian on the right. Hiddink ignores all these facts and continues to persist with this silliness, playing our best players out of position.

Anyone who watched the 1st half saw how much that blunted our attacking fluidity. 

But Hiddink refuses to see it, despite getting paid hundreds of thousands to be a fucking interim. Give me strength. Can't wait till Conte comes and ends the buffoonery. 

8 minutes ago, Styles said:

Fabregas simply can't handle being pressed.

Getting another skilled midfielder will be key in the summer, among strengthening other key areas. Can't depend on him, especially with his magic siestas on top of his limitations.

1 minute ago, DYC. said:

Getting another skilled midfielder will be key in the summer, among strengthening other key areas. Can't depend on him, especially with his magic siestas on top of his limitations.

Technically Fabregas is more or less world class. But his ability under pressure and lack of mobility make him an above average player.

31 minutes ago, Stats said:

Baba's confidence shot just like that. I hope Hiddink is still patient with him. Especially considering he has been a fresh breath of air in recent weeks.

Hiddink is just is an idiot. How can a player improve when you keep treating him like that. This guy was arguably one of the best defenders in the bundesliga last season, he can't be that shiit. He's young.