Southampton v Chelsea

Jase

Just now, Styles said:

Technically Fabregas is more or less world class. But his ability under pressure and lack of mobility make him an above average player.

I'd love love love Barkley. A player that can hold the ball, dribble, shoot from distance and score goals. Yes, please. He has size as well.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, real talk said:

Hiddink is just is an idiot. How can a player improve when you keep treating him like that. This guy was arguably one of the best defenders in the bundesliga last season, he can't be that shiit. He's young.

Idiot is harsh :D You can argue he has turned around the game for us though. I just hope Baba takes this as a learning curve and improve. But unfortunately can see Kenedy starting in place of him or Azpi back at LB if Terry is fit. I have seen enougn from Baba to know he has flaws however to also know there is a good player there.