Jase

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha shove it Mikel haters. KING OBI!

Calm down mate he's only just made up for his 2 terrible mistakes with a goal, and he only scored that because he was in the right place at the right time, a broken clock is right twice a day and all that.

It doesn't change the fact that he's a useless footballer who offers us nothing and should've been ditched 3 or 4 years ago.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

lol u could not write it any better. but how on earth did mikel get the idea to fucking take a touch from a corner? it was a brilliant touch if it was on purpose which i doubt but they finish was equal to it haha. 1--1 much better than 0-0. score another one and put the game to bed. apart from paris's wayward shooting, we had the better chances and should have scored more

Don't give me that, Mikel has always had a good enough first touch. 

Just now, Styles said:

Tell me why Baba can't play again? He doesn't look out of place AT ALL.

The thing I have been impressed by is he has been so composed too. When some players come into the team without much football, they can look really nervous. He has played his way out of trouble, attacked well and done fine defensively. I pray he is given more opportunites because it is ridiculous that he has to play just when there is a defensive injury or suspension. The cross for Costa was simply fantastic.