Jase

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Viper22 said:

Calm down mate he's only just made up for his 2 terrible mistakes with a goal, and he only scored that because he was in the right place at the right time, a broken clock is right twice a day and all that.

It doesn't change the fact that he's a useless footballer who offers us nothing and should've been ditched 3 or 4 years ago.

He offered us that all important away goal. Fine for me.

Sad that it's actually taken an injury to JT and Zouma for us to put BOTH Ivanovic and Dave in their natural positions. Nevermind playing a proper LB as well.

By the way, why does RLC deserve all the time in the world to develop and Baba doesn't? They're the same fucking age practically. Kids learning their trade. What? Just because Baba was bought for 15m?!? It doesn't work like that, this isn't football manager. Have some really learned nothing from KDB??

Baba is doing rather well for PSG away I would say.

1 minute ago, Magic Lamps said:

ffs costa must score there, second 100% chance he misses. should be up by 2. and cahill is such a tool. cahill iva absolute horror cb pairing

I will give you the header but the second chance isnt really a 100% goal chance.. bad angle and Trapp coming out good

Just now, Costa19 said:

When we arent attacking they will probably be our worst players..

When we're attacking, they've been very poor. I don't expect anything from Fabregas without the ball, so that's preaching to the choir.