Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm a Chelsea fan but I'm also a football fan. In the end we came out ahead with that garbage at the end of the half and selfishly I'm happy because it benefits my team, but the whole situation was everything I hate about football. The game itself is changed for the worse now over a couple of professionals acting like school kids

Costa is a complete A-hole lol. But he's a tank. He needs to sort it out because 8/10 of the time he'll be the one getting sent off. Luckily for us Gabriel is an idiot and it worked out this time.

But lets not pretend like its some master plan by Costa. Hes just a nutter who got lucky, not some super mastermind.

Costa is a disgrace, cant believe you guys are celebrating his actions. This is not football.

True that terrible, but I gotta admit, it was hilarious and Costa is our guy, who will stand behind if not us. He wears blue, he fights for the club.

We should have penalty when Gabriel pushed Hazard anyway.