Papy Djilobodji

pHaRaOn

You can do the same to me, but unlike you i am sure i will be able to say straight away how and when i have seen the player play, you were not able to do that instead you focused on trying to say that i was saying you have to watch someone play week in week out to have an opinion on them! when you were the one who said he has never impressed you in France, for you to say that you would have to have seen him play very often, but in actual fact most of his time in France was spent in the lower leagues

So you want me to give you a list of the times I've seen him? Be realistic, how am I supposed to do that? Can you name me the exact fixtures you've watched certain players?

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you want me to give you a list of the times I've seen him? Be realistic, how am I supposed to do that? Can you name me the exact fixtures you've watched certain players?

I just found it strange that you never even replied by saying you have in fact watched quite a few Nantes games and named some and said why he didnt impress you in those games, that's what i would have done, instead you tried to twist my words and use the example of him not playing for us to prove your point. i can still remember the only game i saw him play in and that was against Monaco where Falcao scored the winner and Djilobodji was partly at fault for the goal.

This is a lot like Schrodinger's Cat. Except the observant already knows that the cat is dead because if otherwise, Schrodinger would have mentioned it by now.

I think, at this point, Schrodinger himself has committed suicide because of the lack of logic and is dead too! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I heard he's going to Turkey in January.

Don't understand the purchase of this guy and the Jamaican guy Hector. Absurdity of business.

Well, Terry and Gaz are over 30 now, we'll need some homegrown players when they leave. Hector is hg, pretty experienced and not a bad player at all. He could be a perfect benchwarmer.

I agree with Djilobodji though, absolutely WTF-signing. Still, I'm hungry for some Papy-time. We are loosing every single game, our defense is a mess, we should at least try to start a game with him.

Song for Papy. Tune Rod Stewart ...do ya think I'm sexy.

If your Djilobodji,

And want to play for Chelsea,

C'mon Papy, let us know

He needs to play - just wanna hear that belting out round the ground

Might cheer everyone up a little and maybe get a performance out of the lads :)