Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

Might be a while before either of them leave with the transfer bans.

Griezmann yes, it's Atletico's best player and they couldn't replace him, well, i don't think they'll sell regardless of ban, unless the player forces. James on the other hand is barely playing and is upset for it, i can see him leaving even with the ban.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Again, hypothetical situation. There's no guarantee he'll go for 60m just because the other two went for that price. And if you take the transfer ban into the equation, would Real want to sell and leave themselves short?

Yes, it's hypothetical, but it's very logical. James is not playing, so the transfer ban it won't matter to them because they have a lot of options in the position and they won't keep an unhappy player losing value.

Of course we will spend big if we win the PL. 

A lot of money from the PL and back into the CL. 

I think we will spend big, but reasonably, nothing like Pogba.

9 hours ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

This is BS, everyone in the team defends, Hazard included. Pedro is playing not because he defends really well, but because he is a more direct threat than Willian or Oscar, which suits that right forward position well. Mahrez would fit 

It was pretty obvious hazard did not do much running defending wise. Both in term of pressing and running back whereas pedro did much more. Without the running and the pressing from pedro and costa, we will not be a balance team. 

I'm onne of the many of us who was shrugging thinking WTF is he doing on the pitch. And I'm happy to say hes proving us all to be wrong.

But he hadn't shown a bit of why we signed him ifrom Barca in the 1st place

Pedro was great for Barcelona because he was able to cause damage without the ball by running hard to both win the ball back in defensive phases (Like Oscar) and also to create spaces for his teammates and stretch defenses in offensive phase. His pace is always a threat on the counter. At a slow tempo looking to dribble and create he's pretty useless. He is best suited to quick exchanges and one touch passing like we have been seeing.

But I thin we could/should upgrade with the right guy for our set up.                                                                                            

On 06/11/2016 at 7:54 AM, Socur Toxanarosa said:

No upgrade? Please. James is 10x the player Pedro ever was.

Well Pedro is not exactly world class, but on current form definately better. 

And James would cost what, 60m plus? He is one big overrated player. Dont say he sits on bench because there are world class players ahead. Kovacic is getting more play time. Real is not a problem. James is. And his attitude. He needs to get his shit together and work hard. 

Basicaly atm he is exactly like Cesc. Someone with great technique, but lacks all other aspects to the game. 

I wouldnt buy him for 40m. Heck, I rather invest that money for a player that is actualy capable of helping the team progress. 

And Pedro in prime played for one of greatest sides in football. James cant make it in this one, hence both times Real won CL, James was not important at all.

You can talk about his skills all day. I see his play and he is poor team player. And thats what I value over skills and tricks. Because team players win you games and trophies.

On 07/11/2016 at 11:52 PM, communicate said:

It was pretty obvious hazard did not do much running defending wise. Both in term of pressing and running back whereas pedro did much more. Without the running and the pressing from pedro and costa, we will not be a balance team. 

Stop being so clueless.

Eden Hazard: Has won possession in the attacking third more times (12) than any other player in the PL this season

4 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Well Pedro is not exactly world class, but on current form definately better. 

And James would cost what, 60m plus? He is one big overrated player. Dont say he sits on bench because there are world class players ahead. Kovacic is getting more play time. Real is not a problem. James is. And his attitude. He needs to get his shit together and work hard. 

Basicaly atm he is exactly like Cesc. Someone with great technique, but lacks all other aspects to the game. 

I wouldnt buy him for 40m. Heck, I rather invest that money for a player that is actualy capable of helping the team progress. 

And Pedro in prime played for one of greatest sides in football. James cant make it in this one, hence both times Real won CL, James was not important at all.

You can talk about his skills all day. I see his play and he is poor team player. And thats what I value over skills and tricks. Because team players win you games and trophies.

He is not overrated, yes, he doesn't play because there are world players ahead, just because that. Kovacic is playing because he is a CM, Casemiro and Modric were injuried and now Kroos is. He is nothing like Cesc, who was never really good to begin with. Too bad if you don't pay 40m for him, someone will. Pedro was CARRIED by one of the best teams ever, the moment Xavi declined, they saw that they needed world class players in the attack because the midfield was not that good anymore, even Sanchez was not good enough and he already is much better than Pedro. I saw James playing too, he is world class, period. You probably evaluate him when you see him playing 20 minutes after not receiving any playtime for like 2 months. 

edit: sorry for double posting.

3 hours ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

He is not overrated, yes, he doesn't play because there are world players ahead, just because that. Kovacic is playing because he is a CM, Casemiro and Modric were injuried and now Kroos is. He is nothing like Cesc, who was never really good to begin with. Too bad if you don't pay 40m for him, someone will. Pedro was CARRIED by one of the best teams ever, the moment Xavi declined, they saw that they needed world class players in the attack because the midfield was not that good anymore, even Sanchez was not good enough and he already is much better than Pedro. I saw James playing too, he is world class, period. You probably evaluate him when you see him playing 20 minutes after not receiving any playtime for like 2 months. 

edit: sorry for double posting.

I watched him alot during his porto days, then the season he was regular in real team, and colombia wc.

By no means he is average, but that world cup was a oneoff and he didnt repeat that level. Before in porto, he was inconsistent but had fantastic potential. And at real, well he played alot and racked up plenty assists and few worldie goals. 

His individual quality was never problem. BUT to me he is not a team player. He is not contributing to the squad as winners do. He doesnt have that mentality. He is not the guy that will put his body on the line. He was playing decently in beggining of last season. Even scored two great goals in that one game. But he was shit overall. And he met the bench. In one year since, he didnt do anything to prove himself. And on other hand he didnt leave, because he wanted to be galactico instead of playing games. 

Fame got to him, he is more of playboy these days than a footballer. So if anyone else wants to pay 40m plus on him, be it. I rather see us throw that money to players that are actualy fighters like Verratti, etc. 

And you say James isnt playing because there are other players of world class quality? Hah. Real played trio of Modric, Kroos and Di Maria and won CL. Then they got rid of Di maria to make place for James. Stupid decision from the beggining. James was never the player of Di Maria quality. Anyway. James played for one year a lot, he made great stats, but his team did nothing. Then Real decided to shake things up, benching James. And they went to win CL again. Funny heh? Even Lucas Vazquez played more than James. Another thing, James was never realy good against any top side I saw him play.

So yes, he is one overrated player if you ask me. I had same opinion about Cesc back then when we signed him and EVEN when he had like 20 assists, I still said the same that he isnt good enough. And I was right. I bet James would be the same story here judging by my instinct and hopefuly we steer clear. 

Back in summer we were linked with him, the ONLY reason I wanted him here was because I thought Eden needs players who he can link up better and James would do that. But now, few months later, I wouldnt do even that. There are plenty of players out there, cheaper or more expensive that are way better than James in team setup. I dont want that winny wannabe star here.

I do think we should upgrade the RAM if at all possible and it looks like Pedro has got that same feeling.

With the added attention hes getting for our currebt forn there seems to be options opening up for him vack in Spain with Valencia and Villareal.. While I have been a bit let down by him since his arrival he has certainly been pretty good recently.

Its a very strange thing as Willian has certainly not been himself for most if this season. Whether it was his Mum on his mind we dunno. But I'm not sure if he would take 2nd place to a new upgrade, so it would be a real shame, we may lose him also??

Chelsea star set for move to Spain: He wants to leave Premier League - reports

PEDRO could be set to leave Chelsea and return to Spain, according to reports.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/561378/Pedro-Valencia-Villarreal-Chelsea-latest-transfer-news

e

3 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

Key to our recent success and also partly explains why we suffered after Schurrle left. You always need two players going forward/into the box that look for scoring opportunities.

Very true. We never played the same level of attacking football once Schurrle wasn't playing anymore. No one making runs in behind the defence is a hindrance to attacking football. 

17 minutes ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Was good for a couple of games and will have good moments in the future but we need to upgrade on him as soon as possible.

Give 100 for DYBALA!  we Can got  Money  sell  others players: Ivanovic,Mike, oscar, willian and  more! 

I see a lot of people saying we still need an upgrade but I think he's been very good since we've gone to 3-4-3, he looks like he's got that bit between his teeth, to prove a point, where as last season he was a rabbit in the headlights (he did okay in some games for Guus to be honest), it's a testament to him that he's been keeping Willian out the team (despite the circumstances which meant Willian missed one or two games) because he's been rejuvenated and showed not only a good attitude that little bit of class he showed at Barcelona when he first broke in the team there and was playing regularly... not sure why Willian wasn't even in the squad despite playing for Brazil last week either.