Baba Rahman

would have liked Ricardo Rodriguez but Kicker says clause in his contract states it can only be activated in summer of 2016.

Yeah its a pity because he is a typical Mourinho defender. Tall, strong, fast, aggressive and rounded player. Has a mean free kick on him too and is very good going forward.

Loves to go forward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOuR2Mm0iQU

apologies if already posted

Love the shape on those crosses. Imagine the possibilities with a better striker at the end of it rather than the clueless ones Augsburg have.

Decent at 1 v 1 as well.

Still feels like a step down from Filipe Luis

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-manchester-united-6225685

Reports in Germany suggest that Chelsea are on the brink of completing another signing.

The Premier League champions have been linked with a move for Augsburg left-back Abdul Baba Rahman throughout the transfer window and German magazine Kicker are reporting that deal is almost there.

They believe the 21-year-old is set to come to London later this week to undergo a medical and sign on the dotted line as the Blues look to replace Filipe Luis, who last month returned to Atletico Madrid following an underwhelming season at Stamford Bridge.

Love the shape on those crosses. Imagine the possibilities with a better striker at the end of it rather than the clueless ones Augsburg have.

Decent at 1 v 1 as well.

Still feels like a step down from Filipe Luis

Agree, something Bridgesque about the crosses Better than the other Baba we had as well (yaro)

Can see him pummelling up the left working well with Hazard

Hope this deal collapses. We are getting absolutely ripped off here. He isn't a 25m player and never will be.

People are forgetting the euro-pound exchange rate here. 25m euros would be only £17m at the current rate. That isn't too bad although I have never seen the lad play but I trust Jose on this one. Just get a midfielder too and we are set!

People are forgetting the euro-pound currency here. 25m euros would be only £17m at the current rate. That isn't too bad although I have never seen the lad play but I trust Jose on this one. Just get a midfielder too and we are set!

More like 17.7 m pounds. but it is 25 m pounds anyway according to guardian. If we are held to ransom by this excuse of a club then we create a dangerous precedent. We were dumb enough to sell Luis first and making a mess of this and no we give in to their ridiculous demands? Felled or ghoulam are no worse than baba but would cost half.

More like 17.7 m pounds. but it is 25 m pounds anyway according to guardian. If we are held to ransom by this excuse of a club then we create a dangerous precedent. We were dumb enough to sell Luis first and making a mess of this and no we give in to their ridiculous demands? Felled or ghoulam are no worse than baba but would cost half.

25m pounds is 35 million euros. I believe it is the usual case of British papers not understanding the difference between different currencies just like with David Luiz transfer. 35 fucking million for a neverheard left-back? I think Jose and the board would have already found another left-back if Augsburg had the balls to ask for such money.

I think it might be it this time. Di Marzio was the only one who contradict the reports about a done deal a week ago (from Bild), and he was also the first to report about Baba.

The datails (Google translate, later they will translate it to english):

" An operation that ended based on 20 million EUR plus five bonus; in addition, all 20 games will add another million and after reaching 100 appearances will add another 5 million.

For the player, however, five-year contract to three million Euros net per season"