Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

FROM NOW ON I'M ONLY TYPING IN CAPS!

In all seriousness, I'm sick of Chelsea being linked to three new strikers every fucking day.

ME TO lol

i know same and im tired of some Chelsea fans overlooking our youth or certain other players in favor of a overpriced overrated " big player "

http://www.falcao.co...unicado-oficial

Official Statement

I want to clarify and announce that my agent Jorge Mendes is.

Official Statement

Colombia June 21, 2011:

Due to the different notes and articles I've read in recent days in various newspapers and websites where Mr. Claudio Mossi interview as my representative in reference to my sporting future, I want to clarify that I have no link or relationship with him any, so that we are announcing that I am currently represented by Gestifute and my representative is Mr. JORGE MENDES, interviews and statements that other people do or can do about my sporting future in different radios, TV and other media speculation.

Sincerely,

Radamel Falcao.

Doesn't give away much , besides the fact that the 'agent' making the quotes isn't actually his agent . Could still yet happen , although I don't see the point of another striker .

On another note , is Jorge Mendes representing every player these days ?

Guest justin_3d

If Falcao comes to Chelsea we have to get rid of Anelka, and Kalou.

That way we have Torres, Falcao and Sturridge.

I don't count Drogba no more, due to his age. So if Drogba stays he will and should have cameos a la Scholes and Giggs.

It is why Falcao makes sense, due to the bad record of Torres injuries. Torres gets injured, we are stuck only with Drogba and Sturridge....

So Falcao makes sense.

Falcao and Sturridge in, Kalou and Anelka out!

Chelsea Ready To Ruin Arsenal & Spurs Plans With Double Swoop

Chelsea bound Andre Villas-Boas has identified Joao Moutinho and Radomel Falcao as his first two signings as Blues manager. The Mirror suggests Villas-Boas is eyeing former backroom staff to bring to London, including physical trainer Jose Mario Rocha and opposition scout Daniel Sousa.

The Portuguese maestro is also hoping to add £15m rated Joao Moutinho to his squad next year along with Colombian striker Radomel Falcao who will cost around £25m.

Moutinho only signed for Porto last summer after the 24-year old agreed a £10m switch from Sporting Lisbon. Falcao had a prolific season last term, scoring an impressive 38 in 42 appearances for club and country and has been linked with a move to Arsenal and Tottenham.

If AVB was able to get those goals out of a player like Falcao, he should have no problem doing the same with Torres. I dont see the need in Falcao coming here unless we are getting rid of Anelka + Kalou.

Return of the diamond?

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Essien

Ramires - Lampard

Moutinho

Torres - Falcao

That looks like a real sexy lineup!

The only hiccup I would endear, is the fact that Torres and Falcao work better when they're on their own up front. Do they work well together, we don't really know that!