Alex Telles

nadavTKL

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This player looks good ! You can clearly see he has lots of talent going forward, the way he controls the ball, is able to turn, can play pass in tight space, he has lots of technical quality in him, much more than Azpilicueta and Ivanovic. He is super fast as well I see, he can lose anyone when he accelerates. Really exciting player. And has good size too.

But looks suspicious in defence. Too easily dives into tackles and is "all-or-nothing" type of defender. He won't be starting full-back here for 2 years anyway so let's hope that he improves and maybe until then Chelsea change their style of play, drop few players that needs as much protection as possible, and will rely on pressing in defence rather than challenges. Then his defensive aspect of the game shouldn't be much of the problem.

And also played against us in CL when we met with Galatasaray, when Drogba was there, and I think Mancini was the manager (maybe I'm wrong on the Mancini thing) , but what ever then he was a beast against us, How can you be a chelsea fan and never heard of him when we played against him In CL 1/8 final! I take him over this BABA anyday, which I believe nobody ever heard of him and now apparently everybody wants him here, after a quick youtubing!

According to Galatsaray fans, he is:

- very good in attack

- weak at defending

- average crosser

- great technique and stamina

- physically not super weak or super strong

According to Galatsaray fans, he is:

- very good in attack

- weak at defending

- average crosser

- great technique and stamina

- physically not super weak or super strong

Sounds like another Bosingwa.....

No I don't watch him every week but it doesn't take a genius to realise Luis is a better player. 1 starts for Brazil the other has never earned a call up.

Mata wasn't a starter at Spain and was tearing it for us?

Brian Clough made just 2 appearances for England, but is still regarded as a great player.

National teams are irrelevant, if he does a job at club level. I doubt we'd sign him, but these arguments are shite.

That fella Di marzio is the reason twats on twitter have griezmann in chelsea shirts as their picture. That's worked out well

di marzio is a hit and miss with his rumours but he did say chelsea were in for stones months ago

Mata wasn't a starter at Spain and was tearing it for us?

Brian Clough made just 2 appearances for England, but is still regarded as a great player.

National teams are irrelevant, if he does a job at club level. I doubt we'd sign him, but these arguments are shite.

Never said his not a great player. He is clearly a downgrade though.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You