standing or sitting?

i have recently came across a fourm which decusses weather you should be able to stand at football matches,i wondered what you boys and girls prefer to do when at the bridge?. stand or sit?. i prefer to stand because to me it dont feel rite sitting down and singing :whistling:blue%20scalf.gifand swearing etc.. also wondered if you prefer to stand have you been ejected from a ground for it?

post away boys!

kent_blue

p.s i didnt know what bit to put this in so put this in this bit if not could mod move to right section thanks :thumbsup:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the option should be there to be able to stand. I think I prefer seats as I like to sit down from time to time, but there are plenty of those who would prefer terracing to make a comeback and I support that.

I prefer standing myself, most times I go to games I get a seat. But you cant beat the atmosphere when you're in a crowd belting out songs till you cant talk.

THe last game I was at I kept getting up and shouting my head off, some guy behind me told me to sit down........basically told him to feck off, I paid a shit load of money to get over to the game and I wasnt gonna sit on my arse like a good boy and clap my hands.

I prefer standing myself, most times I go to games I get a seat. But you cant beat the atmosphere when you're in a crowd belting out songs till you cant talk.

THe last game I was at I kept getting up and shouting my head off, some guy behind me told me to sit down........basically told him to feck off, I paid a shit load of money to get over to the game and I wasnt gonna sit on my arse like a good boy and clap my hands.

Some guy told someone to sit down at the last game i was at.

the guy that was told to sit down was dead sarcastic about it like support your team but oh do do it sitting down now.

Was hilarious

Standing of course there is a reason the atmosphere is better a lot of the time by 3,000 away from home than 40,000 can generate at home is that we dont sit down, no one sits at away games and it is so much better

Times have definitely changed, lol. I fully expected everyone to say standing but maybe thats a generational thing - I guess you had to be there. Personally I think the introduction of all seater stadiums killed the real atmosphere of football.