Thailand XI v Chelsea

Jase

I liked SOlanke, in the 2 situations he had made the right decision with 2 difficult shoots. Really good also with the ball.

For me Boga needs to be faster, great quality but he seems a little heavy.

About Brown...he doesn't seem to have the quality to do it, but many times there players like Callejon or Pedro that are not that good and still are great for the best teams in the world.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I like Musonda more than Boga. Both are far from the first team, but Musonda feels more urgent and involved in the game (of course, the players around him help with that).

I think I like Musonda more than Boga. Both are far from the first team, but Musonda feels more urgent and involved in the game (of course, the players around him help with that).

He has better off the ball movement

Solanke has shown today he has so much more to his game than just scoring. His runs, link up play has been excellent and he has been out wide for the whole of the game.