Arsenal v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pleasantly surprised with the approach today. No defending deep, containing, hoofing the ball forward 'tactical football', but energetic, intense, pressing football. Very strong performance off the ball. Not so much on the ball for the most part unfortunately. Looking a little out of ideas on the ball, and you can tell there's a lack of a reference point up top. But a win is definitely possible here.

Oscar - Ospina clash was a penalty. Fabregas - Cazorla, mmm.. not so sure. Definite contact, but he went down easy. Could've given it, but I don't blame the ref for not getting it right. Ramires should've scored after that brilliant ball from Willian.

Hazard has been surprisingly poor, nothing's working for him. I would like to see Willian on the left more and Hazard in the middle. But then again, Willian is doing a lot of covering for Fabregas. Cesc is really fired up btw, he's all over the place. And Terry has been excellent. Such an intelligent defender.

Anyway, more of the same in the second half, please. But a bit more composure on the ball. It's a bit too hectic and rushed.

People actually saying that it was a pen on Cahill. Never, ever intentional.

it was a penalty. his hand is up, not a natural position and he is widening his body. as clear a penalty as oscars was.

it was a penalty. his hand is up, not a natural position and he is widening his body. as clear a penalty as oscars was.

Bullshit. Are his hands supposed to be glued to his body when he's going to the ground? No way. His hands were definitely in a natural position.

People actually saying that it was a pen on Cahill. Never, ever intentional.

True. When you dive in like that, you're arm automatically moves up. There's nothing he can do about that.

Hazard needs to get on the ball more.

i feel he should try make himself more available with runs into space etc.

a lot of the times he tends to go missing in these high tempo games that go back and forth since that's not really his way of playing

Analysts seem convinced Oscar was concussed by that hit.

wouldn't surprise me...he got a knock on the head from the keeper (in the replay it's obvious, didn't see it in real time), and then of course the fall on the ground

Pleasantly surprised with the approach today. No defending deep, containing, hoofing the ball forward 'tactical football', but energetic, intense, pressing football. Very strong performance off the ball. Not so much on the ball for the most part unfortunately. Looking a little out of ideas on the ball, and you can tell there's a lack of reference point up top. But a win is definitely possible here.

Oscar - Ospina clash was a penalty. Fabregas - Cazorla, mmm.. not so sure. Definite contact, but he went down easy. Could've given it, but I don't blame the ref for not getting it right. Ramires should've scored after that brilliant ball from Willian.

Hazard has been surprisingly poor, nothing's working for him. I would like to see Willian on the left more and Hazard in the middle. But then again, Willian is doing a lot of covering for Fabregas. Cesc is really fired btw, he's all over the place. And Terry has been excellent. Such an intelligent defender.

Anyway, more of the same in the second half, please. But a bit more composure on the ball. It's a bit too hectic and rushed.

Luis would be perfect.