• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shocking predictable line up.

Luis instead of Dave

Zouma instead of Cahill

Cuadrado instead of Willian

Maybe Costa instead of Remy

These are the changes that should have been implemented. Could see a predictable 0-0 at half time then Cuadrado on for Oscar but probably too late by then.

I keep breathing deep and telling myself to trust in Mou....

But him constantly picking our own out of form trio in the shape of Ivan, Cahill and Oscar is really starting to get on my damn nerves.

Cahill being played over Zouma is the most despicable thing, Zouma hasn't played a bad game for us yet, Cahill has played 4/5 bad ones this year...

Love Mou, but can't support his decisons anymore. He knows that Cesc and Matic will miss 2 matches (united included) if one of them get a yellow, yet he plays Cesc in the pivot. We could have used Ramires instead of holiday boy Oscar to help the midfield..

And where are Zouma and Luis?

Don't mind Oscar starting like many here do. It's Ivanovic and Cahill that bother me.

And me, do you think they will fuck up this game? Back-passes to the goalie instead of kicking it off for a throw in. Random tackles to give them free kicks... or even worse a penalty. I so hope we can get rid of them.

Shocking predictable line up.

Luis instead of Dave

Zouma instead of Cahill

Cuadrado instead of Willian

Maybe Costa instead of Remy

These are the changes that should have been implemented. Could see a predictable 0-0 at half time then Cuadrado on for Oscar but probably too late by then.

Tbh I don't mind seeing Remy get a start. He deserves his chance and if is Diego isn't 100% then it's best not to risk either his fitness or our chances especially with a quality player like Remy on the bench.

Remember folks, both Matic and Fabregas are on 9 domestic yellow cards. Get one more and they'll have to serve a 2-game suspension. Cut-off deadline is after next weekend.

You've jinxed it now mate. They'll both get yellows.

Why play Cahill? I really don't understand. Ivanovic-Cahill duo has become a defensive liability of biblical proportions. Zouma is able to cover for Iva's and Terry's lack of speed whilst Cahill only adds up more problems in there. Therefore our defence and midfield have huge space inbetween and our midfield once again gets ran over. This also influences our attacking play. 0-0 and frustrating game ahead I am afraid. I hope Oscar gets his shit together!

Something MUST have happened behind the scenes with Zouma, this makes zero sense, why the fuck why.

We know exactly why. The same reason José said he hasn't played Loftus-Cheek at all this season. He doesn't think he can trust a young, inexperienced kid down the stretch of a title run-in.

Why should we start Cuadrado in an important game like this when he hasn't done anything for us yet?

The lineup is okay, Luis or Dave, no big difference.

How can he do anything for us if he can't play, the same goes for Remy and Cech, even though we know Cech is amazing and our number one, we could loose him because we don't play him.

Love Mou, but can't support his decisons anymore. He knows that Cesc and Matic will miss 2 matches (united included) if one of them get a yellow, yet he plays Cesc in the pivot. We could have used Ramires instead of holiday boy Oscar to help the midfield..

And where are Zouma and Luis?

On top of that, he goes and pairs Terry with Cahill. So you have two slow centre backs protecting 2 slow central midfielders who obviously will be hesitant to make challenges to avoid getting a yellow. How is that supposed to work exactly?