• Oscar
    • Willian
    • Hazard
    • Remy
    • Costa (sub)
    • Drogba (sub)
    • Cuadrado (sub)

Good performance!

- Willian was outstanding today. Best game in a while.

- Remy was awesome. Love his link up.

- Hazard is God.

- Cuadrado looks like he's had the confidence knocked out of him. Feel sorry for the dude.

- Charlie Adam is horrid. Can't believe he scored a worldly.

- Poor Diego..

STILL TOP OF THE LEAGUE.

William was my MOM by a mile

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three points are three points but deary me, that was another narrow victory and so-so performance. Our last 5 league wins have been won by the odd goal (2-1, 1-0, 1-0, 3-2, 2-1). Judging by the way we're playing now, we would probably just going to squeeze out wins and get over the line. There are going to be a lot of rollercoaster rides ahead.

Three points are three points but deary me, that was another narrow victory and so-so performance. Our last 5 league wins have been won by the odd goal (2-1, 1-0, 1-0, 3-2, 2-1). Judging by the way we're playing now, we would probably just going to squeeze out wins and get over the line. There are going to be a lot of rollercoaster rides ahead.

WHICH is best 4 1 0 wins or a 4 0 win and 3 draws

WHICH is best 4 1 0 wins or a 4 0 win and 3 draws

Oh we can't ask for a more convincing win now? It's nerve-wrecking to see us hang on for dear life in matches and win by the odd goal.

Hazard once again proving he's the best player in the PL. Absolutely unplayable today.

How good is Willian? He's got ridiculous energy and work ethic. Never stops, never slows down. He's a machine and almost undroppable now. So important to our team.

On the other hand, how TERRIBLE does Cuadrado look every time he plays for us? He literally looks like me if I went out there in a Chelsea shirt. He looks lost, terrified, and so unaware of everything around him. Like he's in over his head. Very concerned about that signing now. Not ready to give up on him, but fuck me!

Matić played much better as did Cesc. Ivanovic and Cahill were quiet which is a good thing. Remy' movement and energy were great.

Oscar's first touch was a tackle and was rightly subbed at half time. His days are numbered here I think. José has completely lost faith in him.

Diego looks like he may be done for the season. I think Remy can step up adequately.

I said it clearly: IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FIRST PART OF THE SEASON.

@ Cosmin:

lol you missed my point completely.

Indeed Arsenal are the 2015 champions (so far) but what does this matter? Is there anywhere in the world a half season championship? wtf? Still irrelevant.

And ffs, CapsLock doesn't help mate.

I loved the switch to 4-4-2 btw. A proper 4-4-2. I've never understood why that has never been an option. Against an opponent that is only sitting back, at home as well, I'd like to see it more.

@ Cosmin:

lol you missed my point completely.

Indeed Arsenal are the 2015 champions (so far) but what does this matter? Is there anywhere in the world a half season championship? wtf? Still irrelevant.

And ffs, CapsLock doesn't help mate.

I don't give a shit about Arsenal or anyone else. Did I mention another team? But looking at how Chelsea played during the last few months, can you say that we deserve a Premier League title? We are pathetic, that's the word. Thank God for the great first part of the season.

I don't give a shit about Arsenal or anyone else. Did I mention another team? But looking at how Chelsea played during the last few months, can you say that we deserve a Premier League title? We are pathetic, that's the word. Thank God for the great first part of the season.

SHUT UP AND STOP MOANING, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ?

Safely over the line - AND NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

though a little worried abiut the way. Seems we have put a lot of pressure on ourselves. We should be playong freely as we almost have the leagur with grasp. Guess only winning the league will takr the monkey off our back.

Courtois- not his fault for the goal. That was unstoppablr. But more concerned about the 2 times nzonzi found hin out or the hull mistakr or other couple of mistakes.

Iva- should be on the pitch.

Gc- solid performance. Won the aerial duels. Did not bavk off and instead won the tacklrs and the ball and circulated it quickly to iva who needs atleast 5 touches to pass.

Jt - solid as ever.

Azpi - that block off shawcross (I think), in the stokebox describes this man.

Matic- did twoce the running as cesc did not look interested in the defensive aspect of the gamr or eithet closing down.

Cesc- got an assis if u can call it that. But needs to stop overplaying. There was a moment when costa/Dd laid it off perfectly to him just as the edge of the box and cesc tried to pass once more instead of doing the obvious.

Hazard - genius. Enough saif.

Willian - motm for me. It was he who set up or atleast had a major majot part in both goals. Was a constant danger throughout the match.

Oscar- fuck off u piece of shit.

Remy - saviour. Missed too many half chances but was a constant threat. 8starts 7 goals. Says it all.

Subs-

Costa - we are so gonna miss him. Hopefully we can give him an extended rest. We shoulf be able to win the PL without him and give him the time needed to heal completely.

Dd- he is at the end of his career.

Juan- too early to judge, but on what I have seen so far, all I can say is "what the fuck have we donr"

Obviously (@ bold), but yes i would say that we deserve it if today was the last fixture because I can't simply judge a team over just 2-3 months. It's not a knock out competition or a cup, it's a league and the dynamics are complex. You can't expect to win a league by playing beautiful football all the time. There's fatigue, mental issues and other factors. It's not a coincidence that we started dipping just after the 5-3 loss.

I am grateful too for our first half but i also try to be patient right now because i know the players especially are having a difficulty mentally. It showed last season and at times this season too. But we are looking like we're going to win it because every time the last couple of weeks we found ourselves behind we managed to take the necessary points. It's not a shame to be able to do that.

People need to be more patient and support their team (i'm referring generally don't take this personally please).