Chelsea v PSG

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think hes being smart, getting them carded. twice he just made veratti run around in a circle so he gets carded but no, the guy is apparently jesus.

oh... so that was the plan!! i thought we wanted to score a goal. my bad!!! :rolleyes:

cesc has been dreadful. misplaced so many simple passes and given away the ball and exposed us to counters. one moment of making verrati run in circles does not mean he is playing even OKAY.

Cesc isn't awful, he is an outlet when in possession as always. Oscar proving his point in not starting big games though. Too many misplaced passes in the final third imo

what misplaced passes in the final third? i cant think of any, he has a 92% pass percentage in the 1st half so i dont know what game your watching

Agree with many on here, Oscar needs to come off, Willian on. Very physical match and high emotions. Not a good combination especially when an over reaction by Oscar results in 10-10. PSG can still find a goal somewhere, so we MUST take advantage of the numbers and get a goal.

Come on you Chelsea!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

oscar MOTM so far. brilliant first half except for taking that stupid yellow.

Really? I'm far from an Oscar basher but apart from some decent interceptions/ challenges and a great FK he's been quite erratic?

Two things: Ref has been beyond abysmal. Hasn't got a single important call right To be fair to him, Ibra's looked red in real time and he could not have seen Luiz's elbow but absolutely not excuses for the pen 2 meters away.

Oh, and if you defended Luiz's "flying elbows" when he was with us, you have NO right to complain about his one on Costa today.

I might get crucified for this... But I hated Oscar's reaction to tackle. I just hate players that fake it. Matic nearly got a broken leg and stood up like a maniac.

Totally agree. But they are kind of being encouraged by poor referring. If Matic had laid on the ground like a headless chicken, he wouldn't be seeing the red

Omg, fucking Souness. Never mind that Verratti has been being a complete cunt off the ball all match, David Luiz, too, fucking stonewall penalty but OOH, BIG BAD CHELSEA GOT A DECISION THEIR WAY ONCE AND ITS LIKE WE'VE CHEATED THE FUCKING LOTTERY

This campaign on sky against Chelsea is really starting to annoy me. The prematch analysis was all about how good PSG was and how difficult it would be for Chelsea. Now all the focus is how dirty Chelsea are and how unfortunate PSG are.

Can't wait for Mou to retire and tear shit up as a pundit

I might get crucified for this... But I hated Oscar's reaction to tackle. I just hate players that fake it. Matic nearly got a broken leg and stood up like a maniac.

And we got red carded for that, stood up and reacted rather him on the floor than pushing and getting a red.

oh... so that was the plan!! i thought we wanted to score a goal. my bad!!! :rolleyes:

cesc has been dreadful. misplaced so many simple passes and given away the ball and exposed us to counters. one moment of making verrati run in circles does not mean he is playing even OKAY.

Are you mistaking Oscar for Cesc ? Don't remember misplaced passes in the final third

Two things: Ref has been beyond abysmal. Hasn't got a single important call right To be fair to him, Ibra's looked red in real time and he could not have seen Luiz's elbow but absolutely not excuses for the pen 2 meters away.

Oh, and if you defended Luiz's "flying elbows" when he was with us, you have NO right to complain about his one on Costa today.

True on both accounts imo. Luiz has a difference to settle, it seems .....

what misplaced passes in the final third? i cant think of any, he has a 92% pass percentage in the 1st half so i dont know what game your watching

hmmm, maybe focussing too much on that very good break when we were 4 on 3 and he fcked up.

I still feel that he was the worst of our attacking players going forward trying to create something though, tied with Ramires