West Ham v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robben cuts inside and shoots with the left.

Bale cuts inside and shoots with the left.

Hazard cuts insides and dribbles.

Annoying sometimes. He'll have even more goals if he could curl shots more like robben

Brilliant counter-attack for the goal. What's up with Costa? Seems to lack confidence, really blacked out for what should've been a goal after the Hazard pass.

Pretty sure we'll see another goal scored in the 2nd half, which should seal up the win.

Annoying sometimes. He'll have even more goals if he could curl shots more like robben

Can't have it both ways. Fans would tear their hair out if he cut inside and shot like Robben used to.

1-0 lead at half time.. haven't played at all well in the first half, obviously!

A team doesn't need to play well to win.

coughmanchesterunitedcough

Desperately need to gain control here. Looks inevitable that they'll score.

Oscar again invisible. Sub him for a Willian or Cuadrado.

If only Costa had scored that one on one. What the fuck was he doing taking so long? Looked like Torres there. Could've killed the game.

That's strange. I've seen Oscar play some fantastic passes. He's also covering a lot for Ramires and Cesc going forward. Don't think he's in an attacking role today.

Not saying he's been amazing but more than solid.

Pretty lucky first half. Excellent in possession and very threatening going forward but very shaky at the back, fortunate to have gone into the 2nd half without conceding. The left flank in particular looks extremely shaky.

Positives

• Hazard finally made a basic run off the shoulder of the defenders. Would score 30+ easily if he continued to gamble more.
  • Oscar and Cesc combination
  • Courtois' saves
  • Ramires is a continuous outlet on the right. Take notes Willian.

Negatives

• Costa continues to be awful at 1v1's. Lost count of the amount of them he's bottled already. Must be over 7 by now
  • Cahill is shocking in possession
  • Still defensively susceptible whenever Courtois is on goal.

Can't have it both ways. Fans would tear their hair out if he cut inside and shot like Robben used to.

Not to mention the fact Hazard does not even come close to Robben and Bale in terms of shooting ability.

Desperately need to gain control here. Looks inevitable that they'll score.

Oscar again invisible. Sub him for a Willian or Cuadrado.

If only Costa had scored that one on one. What the fuck was he doing taking so long? Looked like Torres there. Could've killed the game.

I think Oscar started well and ended the half doing 'OK'. We seem to me to be playing much better than we did in the first half on Sunday and I think Oscar is contributing by pressing when called for and moving the ball quickly. I'd say this performance typifies my opinion of him, not good enough to be Chelsea's starting number ten but still the best ten we have in the current squad.

You're really on one today aren't you :lol:

It's a good thing I'm home alone because at the pub someone would have decked me. Not you though, you would be the second guy to get decked. Beucase you talk shit. Cunt.