Kevin Mirallas

Hamilton

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, try to get reus first. I don't really like his assists ratio too. Once a player doesn't have good assists/chance creation ratio, he won't be good enough for a title winning team unless he is younger and has more years to develop.

Lmao I was wondering when this would come up.

No for me. I'm actually a huge fan of him, but I do think his ceiling in terms of ability isn't that high. Everton is a perfect place for him to develop, big fish in a medium sized pond so to speak.

I really don't think he could really make it here - even in the NT he is in and out a bit. So how would he be the answer for a team like ours. He can be great when in form though.

Tbf most of our attacking players are pretty poor when playing for the NT, that being said I do think Everton is the perfect place for him. I don't think he's good enough for a club like Chelsea.

Imo the next rw we are signing should be a couple of levels above Willian/Schurrle and Mirallas really isnt. I cant see us signing him for squad depth/bench either since we have loads of players in the club that could fill that role without us having to splash a large amount of cash .

Like Mirallas to a point even more so than Schurrle, but with his talent comes maddening inconsistency and he can at times become a black hole when ball comes his way. He's good enough to be a squad player at Chelsea and could start if need be but there are better fits. I think he'll get a move to a top 4 club this summer, possibly Arsenal or United.

Atletico, Dortmund and Tottenham showing interest. Martinez commented he's not for sale.

Everton appears to be a sinking ship. I'm not sure Everton will have much leverage if they are trying to avoid relegation or get relegated. They need to fill lots of holes.

Everton appears to be a sinking ship. I'm not sure Everton will have much leverage if they are trying to avoid relegation or get relegated. They need to fill lots of holes.

I think 'sinking ship' is a bit harsh.

They've still got a good team, players like Baines, Coleman, Besic, Barkley et al are very good players. They're low on confidence at the moment and seem unable to create goals which they were very good at last season.

Martinez is being tested big time this season - He must prove he's a level above what he was doing at Wigan. That Wigan side infuriated me because they would cost along every season in a relegation scrap and then put together good performances at the end of the season to survive by a whisker. Martinez must not let the same happen to Everton.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You