Jet2

Monarch Airlines

Smart Wings

Transavia

Meridiana

airberlin

airBaltic

Blue Air

Norwegian? It somewhat rhymes with Malaysian.

Surely it's not Norweigan? Otherwise Blue Air wouldn't sound too bad :P

It is and it's so bad it hurts hahaha

avion21.png

It is and it's so bad it hurts hahaha

avion21.png

Dayum.. I know, I've flown them something like 4 times. Tbh they are a very decent and cheap airline with free wifi and TV onboard. I've only flown them and Ryanair in my life but Norwegian was much better.

The logo is hideous, true. I'd have preferred Blue Air much more, because it's blue. It would have fit us like a fist in the eye.

Dayum.. I know, I've flown them something like 4 times. Tbh they are a very decent and cheap airline with free wifi and TV onboard. I've only flown them and Ryanair in my life but Norwegian was much better.

The logo is hideous, true. I'd have preferred Blue Air much more, because it's blue. It would have fit us like a fist in the eye.

That's exactly how the logo is on the shirt as well, same font. They also have the little plane thing, but that's in white. It's honestly shocking.

ffs not Norwegian...Their logo is terrible and will most likely be red on the shirt (?). Not a big fan of them either, very low quality airline...Their flights are seriously always delayed, everytime I've flowned with them I've had to wait alteast 30mins - 1 hour extra...

Any info on how much a potential deal would be worth?

Yokohama all the way! I have nothing against Norwegians (they are very nice and friendly) or the company, but it would be worse than Turkish Airlines, because at least TA specifies it's an airline, with norwegian we'd just be.... norwegian :carlo2: With a little toy plane drawn beneath.

On the other hand, if they bring greater financial power than Yokohama, then we must go with them. In the end it all comes down to money and who has more of it.