Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

World Exclusive News

Followers 1

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting the feeling this thread is going to be a flop...

Even if it is I've managed to obtain pictures and details of companies pitching their sponsors to the club. More than any media outlet has even hinted at.

Just because you posted a picture of a kit last season you was certain would be correct and it failed, no need to be a little bitch about it.

Even if it is I've managed to obtain pictures and details of companies pitching their sponsors to the club. More than any media outlet has even hinted at.

Just because you posted a picture of a kit last season you was certain would be correct and it failed, no need to be a little bitch about it.

ZWA028A0f.jpg

You cant prove those pictures are legít. You cant also deny the fact that you first said it was Yokohoma, then it became a 3 horse race, now you just sai you are not sure of anything.

Im not saying you dont have any information from a insider, but definetely no one in this topic knows what is going on. All we have are obscure pictures of a shirt with Yokohama and Norway.

• 2 weeks later...

Surpise, surprise...

According to sources from the local sports industry and Japanese industry on Wednesday, South Korea’s electronics giant will end its decade long sponsorship of Chelsea since 2005. Reportedly, Chelsea would clinch a new sponsorship deal with Japanese tire maker Yokohama Rubber.

http://news.mk.co.kr/newsRead.php?year=2015&no=182499

I love it when Spike lays on my tummy. I'm so grateful for you being there and taking this photo Stingray. It feels as if you were part of our love. <3

Ow I was mate, I was ....

tumblr_mia2vknf8w1qhiq8xo1_500.gif

:Goober: