Chelsea v Tottenham

Jase

What are you talking about? Our defensive organization has been brilliant in the second half. The best I've seen in a long while. Spurs have absolutely no space to work into. They can have 90% of the possession for another 90 minutes and as things stand they won't score.

I'm not contesting that fact, I never even brought it up, but we're playing at home not away at their place. I prefer we dominate possession at home. That also conserves energy as opposed to chasing the ball.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a stretch. Sample size too small.

still has made a better 45 minutes than the latest 90 minutes Cahill has been playing for weeks.

Amazing performance so far

edit: and few teams have been attacking us so consistently... still they haven't been able to do nothing with it. He's handling it everything amazingly.

I'm not contesting that fact, I never even brought it up, but we're playing at home not away at their place. I prefer we dominate possession at home. That also conserves energy as opposed to chasing the ball.

They've dominated possession and had ZERO chances in the second half while we had a handful and scored. And I am almost certain that they have ran more than us because our defensive shape is allowing us to defend without having to cover spaces with everyone defending a certain zone.