Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

I know it's not gonna happen but I'd like to see a back 4 of (left to right) Luis Terry (or Zouma to give him a rest) Iva Azpi to see how it goes

Erm, this is a Premier League game in which we need the 3 points, not some dead rubber match for us to experiment.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm, this is a Premier League game in which we need the 3 points, not some dead rubber match for us to experiment.

I'm not exactly asking you to field the U16 defence... Luis aka 'the best left back in the world', Azpi on his stronger foot, Iva with his physicality in the centre and the backbone that is Terry...

Seriously, too much to ask?

I'm not exactly asking you to field the U16 defence... Luis aka 'the best left back in the world', Azpi on his stronger foot, Iva with his physicality in the centre and the backbone that is Terry...

Seriously, too much to ask?

Have you read Mourinho's comments about having stability in the defence? If you have, then you know why changing the back 4 around in games like this is a plain silly idea.

This is the type of game you can see us blowing that unbeaten record. I have a bad feeling about this one.

There will always be that feeling until we are beaten. Problem being is right now our attack looks unbelievably scary going forward, I can't see teams stopping us.

We look like we can score at any given time we choose.

This is the type of game you can see us blowing that unbeaten record. I have a bad feeling about this one.

Wouldn't be the end of the world. We WILL lose a game eventually, I wouldn't mind it happening now and getting it out of the way to take some pressure off the players. The talk about the unbeaten run and the invincible season has gotten beyond ridiculous.

They cost us the title last season. I seriously CAN NOT imagine the team and jose not being up for it. Just can't see us slipping in this one.

Wouldn't be the end of the world. We WILL lose a game eventually, I wouldn't mind it happening now and getting it out of the way to take some pressure off the players. The talk about the unbeaten run and the invincible season has gotten beyond ridiculous.

They need to stop thinking about media and all the talking and just play like they know and WIN :D

I don't... those that go into a game against Sunderland feeling like this is a potential banana peel are the ones that are shocked we're playing so well. Jose got this, goal pig got this, Hazard got this, Fab got this, Matic got this, Oscar got this... And if they don't Schurrle got this, Willian got this, Remy got this..

Carefree.

Long may it continue!

Jose Mourinho says everybody, bar Nathan Ake, is fit for tomorrow's game. #CFC

Jose: 'For us every competition is important so we don't rest players and we try to play with our best team.' #CFC

Jose: 'If Cesc Fabregas says he is playing the best football of his career that means something. You can see it in his body language.' #CFC

Jose: 'My 'untouchables' are the ones who aren't playing, they are responsible for what we are doing. They are all ready to help.'

Jose: 'Every player in my squad is fantastic and I'm so happy with all of them. The only risk we don't have is complacency.' #CFC

Jose: 'We were winning 5-0 against Schalke and in the 88th minute Eden Hazard made a big sprint to defend.' #CFC