Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunderland: Pantilimon, Mannone, Reveillere, Brown, O'Shea, Vergini, Coates, Cattermole, Rodwell, Bridcutt, Gomez, Larsson, Johnson, Buckley.

Apparently no Altidore.

My goodness that's a shit side. Which makes me fucking nervous.

If we play in our way normally, I think we could win this without problem. There is no one in Sunderland side that will turn like Messi when playing us. We could somehow slip it up or referee messing with us, but I think the worst would be a draw. Can't see us losing this.

I actually think City will beat Southampton comfortably. This will be the start of their gradual slide away from the top of the table in my opinion.

While I agree on not seeing Southampton staying on top, I don't think City will beat them. They have the advantage of not playing mid-week, City are in anything but good form and I think they'll (Saints) really be up for the game, making a point of not crumbling as soon as they face a big team (after their good run).

We'll have to wait and see.

While I agree on not seeing Southampton staying on top, I don't think City will beat them. They have the advantage of not playing mid-week, City are in anything but good form and I think they'll (Saints) really be up for the game, making a point of not crumbling as soon as they face a big team (after their good run).

We'll have to wait and see.

I would like to see Southampton win but a draw would probably be their result.

They're normally a tricky side for us, but we should beat them with the team we have, and the form we're in.

The Black Cats clawed the Blues a couple of times last season, but they will need more than luck on their side if they are to avoid a mauling at the Stadium of Light. As far as Premier League fixtures go, it has always been a happy hunting ground for Chelsea. The London club has won each of their past nine league games on Wearside, scoring 24 goals in the process.

http://www.espnfc.com/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/2167023/chelsea-out-to-maul-black-cats

Put your mortgage on Wes Brown making a cock up that leads to us scoring and the angry mackems in the half empty stand behind the goal standing up and shouting at him, throwing their fists in an angry manner. If it is late in the game they will also boo in that way only northerners do when they concede, and storm out the ground