Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think I've even watched Sunderland once this season so I have no idea how they play these days in terms of play style and tactics. What can we expect here?

Will they be a parked air craft carrier or what?

Jokes aside, would you really want Messi? I don't think he'd fit at all to be honest...

If the rumour is true and Messi really wants Chelsea to be his next destination, I'd ask you - would you refuse Rihanna if she'd tell you that she wants to suck your dick until you are all drained and then fuck you like there is no tomorrow??????

I don't... those that go into a game against Sunderland feeling like this is a potential banana peel are the ones that are shocked we're playing so well. Jose got this, goal pig got this, Hazard got this, Fab got this, Matic got this, Oscar got this... And if they don't Schurrle got this, Willian got this, Remy got this..

Carefree.

They cost us the title last season. I seriously CAN NOT imagine the team and jose not being up for it. Just can't see us slipping in this one.

Wouldn't be the end of the world. We WILL lose a game eventually, I wouldn't mind it happening now and getting it out of the way to take some pressure off the players. The talk about the unbeaten run and the invincible season has gotten beyond ridiculous.

José says there is a "bad result" around the corner and he is correct. I just hope we don't take our eye off the ball.

If the rumour is true and Messi really wants Chelsea to be his next destination, I'd ask you - would you refuse Rihanna if she'd tell you that she wants to suck your dick until you are all drained and then fuck you like there is no tomorrow??????

Legit.

José says there is a "bad result" around the corner and he is correct. I just hope we don't take our eye off the ball.

No he's not correct. He's being Jose... What is around the corner? the capital one Cup? Sporting Lisbon? Jose says a lot of things and I do believe we will eventually lose a game this season, however I can't see it coming to Sunderland.

Well OK, but I REALLY doubt that rumour is true, and I wouldn't think that the amount we'd have to pay in transfer fees and wages would be worth it to be honest.

And I stick with my original statement that with the 0 tracking etc that he does, he wouldn't be a good fit in our team which is built around teamwork, both when attacking and defending.

And no, I wouldn't refuse Rihanna's request..... :dance:

Don't see City winning at The Saints. Think it will end in a draw, which would mean a 10 point gap (!) if the game against Sunderland is won. And I'm very confident of a win tomorrow so this could be an awesome football weekend.

Don't see City winning at The Saints. Think it will end in a draw, which would mean a 10 point gap (!) if the game against Sunderland is won. And I'm very confident of a win tomorrow so this could be an awesome football weekend.

I actually think City will beat Southampton comfortably. This will be the start of their gradual slide away from the top of the table in my opinion.

you are right in one thing, we will lose when we take our eye off the ball. and hence why i feel this wont be the match in which that happens. this has to be a match where the players feel up for it and would want to take revenge for the last season. just cant see us failing in this match.