Official: Avram Grant Sacked.

I think that option is the case, Grant planned about playing exciting football and Bosingwa is certainly a player who enjoys marauding forward.

Yeah but i don't want to believe Roman is stupid enough to have honestly thought about having Grant in charge for longer than a season!

In my mind when Jose left the board had someone in mind for the job but couldn't get them until the end of the season. They discuss everything with that man and make an agreement. Put Grant in charge for a season and don't say he is caretaker to stop the press from writing all season about this manager or that manager comming. It also helps to take the pressure off of the new man for following in Jose's steps because after a season everyone will be desperate for a new manager - they discuss with the new man transfer targets to prepare early and are now just waiting for the right time to make the announcement.

Thats my story and i am sticking with it :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without doubt, but you can't decide that player for a new manager! The man may come in and decide they want a different type of right back and Bosingwa is not the right man and not needed. It's a risk.

putting my devilish mind to work..

bosingwa plays for portugal.. now as you correctly pointed out,the new managers input is essential, since scolari is managing portugal :eyebrows:

Nice thinking Aroop so's Jose :) Kenyon and co would probably have stuck with Grant had some silverware come our way.

Grant is sticking the knife in to Mourinho again now -saying it was Mourinhos shit start to the season that cost us the title , and he would have done it better (various media).

Hes also suing Chelsea for more money, hes demanding a bigger pay off. Hes using the lawyer , Anthony Julius, who Heather Mills used in her divorce to bleed Paul McCartney dry.

Nice thinking Aroop so's Jose :) Kenyon and co would probably have stuck with Grant had some silverware come our way.

Grant is sticking the knife in to Mourinho again now -saying it was Mourinhos shit start to the season that cost us the title , and he would have done it better (various media).

Hes also suing Chelsea for more money, hes demanding a bigger pay off. Hes using the lawyer , Anthony Julius, who Heather Mills used in her divorce to bleed Paul McCartney dry.

Actually he has said that is not suing us because Roman is his friend. But it was stupid of him to say what he did about the start of the season......

Hows you, all fine mate? didn't see you around past few days..

Yeah fine mate -just having an extended bank holiday drinking session...and you ?

Actually he has said that is not suing us because Roman is his friend. But it was stupid of him to say what he did about the start of the season......

''Avram Grant, who was sacked as manager of Chelsea FC at the weekend, will not accept Chelsea's ₤5.2 million compensation offer and has recruited top lawyer Anthony Julius to act on his behalf. Grant is reportedly dissatisfied with the offer made by Chelsea, which had to pay his predecessor, Jose Mourinho, a £12 million severance package last year. Grant was initially hired by Chelsea at a salary of ₤980,000 a season, but this was later increased to ₤2.4 million a season, when he signed a four-year contract in December. The "Daily Telegraph" quoted a source close to the Israeli manager as saying that "he intends to fight for every penny he can get''

Israeli Post -also in The Times and Telegraph.

Yeah but i don't want to believe Roman is stupid enough to have honestly thought about having Grant in charge for longer than a season!

In my mind when Jose left the board had someone in mind for the job but couldn't get them until the end of the season. They discuss everything with that man and make an agreement. Put Grant in charge for a season and don't say he is caretaker to stop the press from writing all season about this manager or that manager comming. It also helps to take the pressure off of the new man for following in Jose's steps because after a season everyone will be desperate for a new manager - they discuss with the new man transfer targets to prepare early and are now just waiting for the right time to make the announcement.

Thats my story and i am sticking with it :D

Seems rather likely.

Firstly, Had I been in Grant's position losing the title by a whisker, I would surely have blamed the poor start given to us by our previous manager. I see ntn wrong in it.

Edited by warnie_666

I do. His tactical ineptitude and clueless approach cost us the title, and it's nothing more than his retort to Mourinhos jibe about him having the philosophy of a loser. Good riddance to the dour faced parasite.

Eight months of bleeding the club for cash - best he can hope for now is to fuck off back to Israel and drink his missus piss.

Guaranteed no other top flight club will want him.

Yeah fine mate -just having an extended bank holiday drinking session...and you ?

''Avram Grant, who was sacked as manager of Chelsea FC at the weekend, will not accept Chelsea's ₤5.2 million compensation offer and has recruited top lawyer Anthony Julius to act on his behalf. Grant is reportedly dissatisfied with the offer made by Chelsea, which had to pay his predecessor, Jose Mourinho, a £12 million severance package last year. Grant was initially hired by Chelsea at a salary of ₤980,000 a season, but this was later increased to ₤2.4 million a season, when he signed a four-year contract in December. The "Daily Telegraph" quoted a source close to the Israeli manager as saying that "he intends to fight for every penny he can get''

Israeli Post -also in The Times and Telegraph.

That was a roumer flying about just after, he has said since in an interview i saw on SKY Sports that he isn't suing anyone... and damn right too..

That was a roumer flying about just after, he has said since in an interview i saw on SKY Sports that he isn't suing anyone... and damn right too..

Dont think it is just a ..er....rumour tbh , he's going to tell Sky something different when confronted. I wouldnt trust the cunt as far as I could throw him, unlikely that all this is just a ...rumour.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/foo...icle4010874.ece

It's right up his street to get as much money as possible.

Firstly, Had I been in Grant's position losing the title by a whisker, I would surely have blamed the poor start given to us by our previous manager. I see ntn wrong in it.

that is if you'd have done everything perfect on your part,

we fucked up too many times during his reign and even towards the end of the season of which he is gloating about..