Chelsea v Schalke

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Höwedes wont play tomorrow. Their best defender (and they already have a shitty defence). Futhermore Kolasinac, Uchida and Matip are injured. Bascially, their whole backline is missing. Should win this comfortably.

Höwedes wont play tomorrow. Their best defender (and they already have a shitty defence). Futhermore Kolasinac, Uchida and Matip are injured. Bascially, their whole backline is missing. Should win this comfortably.

We should, but I hope the players don't get complacent. We must score a few goals in the first half and take off our key players to let them rest. If we play against Schalke like we started against Leicester and Swansea, our key players will have to play in the second half too.

Hey guys, I hate my life. I am the biggest fan of chelsea football club but unfortunately I still haven't caught a single game as I work friday to wednesday, 6 days week, 5pm to 9pm. I am so sad I feel like crying. Someone please give me a job so I can watch more chelsea games. I earn minimum wage and live in north london. Please if I miss one more chelsea game I will commit suicide. Fml. I don't deserve this. People want big houses, yachts, model girlfriends, I just want regular working hours so I can watch my team play. Is this too much to ask. I will go to belgium for euthanasia if nobody gives me a job. I can do anything, I was half polish half mexican in a former life.

tumblr_mc03zdiHcE1r3qnxf.png

So are Santana and Fuchs, Meyer, Groetzka and Farfán.

Re: General Chelsea Thread

« Reply #1822 on: Today at 12:38:38 PM »

Heard from a mate at Schalke over the weekend. Told me that Schalke are already planning to return a lot of their allocated seats for the CL tie at Stamford Bridge, because Schalke fans were so disgusted at the atmosphere when they last played there.

This lad's a ST at Schalke, and follows them all over Europe. He said the Schalke fans thought Chelsea was the worst away atmosphere they'd ever experienced.

Hey guys, I hate my life. I am the biggest fan of chelsea football club but unfortunately I still haven't caught a single game as I work friday to wednesday, 6 days week, 5pm to 9pm. I am so sad I feel like crying. Someone please give me a job so I can watch more chelsea games. I earn minimum wage and live in north london. Please if I miss one more chelsea game I will commit suicide. Fml. I don't deserve this. People want big houses, yachts, model girlfriends, I just want regular working hours so I can watch my team play. Is this too much to ask. I will go to belgium for euthanasia if nobody gives me a job. I can do anything, I was half polish half mexican in a former life.

Oh, the irony...

Calm down man, some of us live in different fucking continents... At least you have the OPTION of going to a game...