Chelsea v Schalke

Jase

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope we don't get caught out like Liverpool and Atletico did. First game is always tricky.

Greece indeed was a tricky place. Yes, Olympiakos are really strong at their home, but shit when away. Somehow like Galatasaray.

Liverpool is just shit.

Ya so far... Remember when we started the season with a run of 6-0, 6-0, 2-0, 3-1, 4-0?

Indeed. It's good that we are winning games now and feeling confident but we haven't won anything yet. To borrow the old cliche, it's not how you start that matters but how you finish.

Well, remember we have Jose now.

I'm sorry but just can't stand when people throw out this somewhat arrogant notion of 'oh, it's different now. we have Mourinho, everything will be different!'. :doh:

You don't think Keller will do everything in his power to protect that back four? I can see them wasting a shit tom of time too... Slowing an already slow game down. Champions league games are usually played at a pace that favors that don't want to come out... I feel we'll win but I'm not getting too cavalier about my predictions.

Keller is an absolute clown of a coach. Surely, he'll want to save his ass and his team but as per usual he'll overdo it. Winning comfortably vs Schalke should be a no-brainer tonight.

I'm sorry but just can't stand when people throw out this somewhat arrogant notion of 'oh, it's different now. we have Mourinho, everything will be different!'. :doh:

We will see then, if even Jose can't maintain our performance, nobody can't.

Oh, FFS! Once more I have to deal with the inept Fox Soccer who seemingly never choose to televise Chelsea matches until we make it further in the CL. Instead I get City v Bayern and the totally mismatched and pointless Barca v APOEL.

Bullshit. We have a huge following over here and yet they show Barca v APOEL which is probably going to end 7-0 to Barca.

Now I have to watch a shitty stream at 260p with no sound.

Oh, FFS! Once more I have to deal with the inept Fox Soccer who seemingly never choose to televise Chelsea matches until we make it further in the CL. Instead I get City v Bayern and the totally mismatched and pointless Barca v APOEL.

Bullshit. We have a huge following over here and yet they show Barca v APOEL which is probably going to end 7-0 to Barca.

Now I have to watch a shitty stream at 260p with no sound.

The match is on Sky over here, so there should be good streams available.

If you have windows get AceStream, it's fantastic, super high quality.

I'd rest a few with city in mind and I go with Cech Dave ivanovic Cahill luis Mikel ramieres Hazard oscar shurrle Remy 3-0 Ktbffh

You cannot rest key players in the opening match of the Champions League, let alone against a team from the Bündesliga!

We need to make a good start, show the world what we're all about this year.

In many ways, City match in the weekend is a lot less important than this game tonight. We only have 6 matches to qualify for the next round.

Indeed. It's good that we are winning games now and feeling confident but we haven't won anything yet. To borrow the old cliche, it's not how you start that matters but how you finish.

Well Mourinho is the best manager in the world, so excuse us if we're a little more confident because of that.

Related note: This day in 07 we drew in the CL with Rosenborg, and Mourinho left a bit after...