Ferencvaros v Chelsea

Jase

I still love Italia 90 - that's the best for me ;) Roger Miller :)

I wasn't alive so I can't really comment! But it was a wonderful tournament as well. Just really enjoyed Brazil 2014 after how poor South Africa 2010 was.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think we have to see is another starting eleven for the match next Monday. They have to get together and the gaffer knows it. We can rotate all we want, bt we'll see the big names atleast one half before being switched.

Sociedad on Tuesday should be the game for that.

I don't expect many of the important players (JT, Matic, Fabregas, Costa) who have played many minutes in preseason to feature much in this one....after just 1 day rest.

Not expecting a full strength squad tonight, especially with the game on Tuesday and start of the season just over a week away.

Hopefully just get everyone who plays to stay injury free by the full time whistle

Some players didn't play (much) last game, so I expect them to start.

Schwarzer/Courtois, Zouma, Ake, MvG, Mikel, Torres, Salah, Moses.

no chance. the whole point of these games is so the WC players get as many minutes as they can so expect Oscar, Hazard, Willian, Ramires, Schurrle to all feature heavily.

I don't really expect most of our first team players get many minutes in this game. Probably 30-45 minutes, except for those players who just returned from their vacation. The day after tomorrow, against Real Sociedad, I expect our starting eleven to play full 90 minutes with only a few substitutions. That will be the first real test of the preseason and also the last--the one we must win. The result of the game against Ferencvaros matters much less. If we play good football and stay injury-free, I'll be happy enough.

Courtois

Azpi or Iva - Cahill - Terry - Luis or Azpi

Fabregas - Matic

Schurrle - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

I'd like to see this team playing again.

You will definatley see that team play again. But this isnt a CL semifinal and the season hasnt started. This is a friendly.

You will definatley see that team play again. But this isnt a CL semifinal and the season hasnt started. This is a friendly.

And? Why shouldn't we play with that team today, even if it's only for 1 half I'd still like to see it.

I think this team will start -
Courtois
Azpilicueta - Zouma - Cahill - Luis
Van Ginkel - Ramires
Willian - Oscar - Hazard/Schurrle
Torres

courtois recovered?..... and also moses should play today since he didnt play last match ...or why he traveling with the team then?!...i think willian will start because jose noticed he need more time to adapt again...schurrle may start 2nd half and matic must play in start