MOTM  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your MOTM?

2. 2. MOTM among the subs?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mate said to me in the pub today he cannot believe how strong we look, and that's coming from a fan who doesn't like Chelsea.

We are, we look hugely strong on paper but also after today very strong in real life form too.

This club has been very smart in the transfer window, very smart. Cesc, Costa and Luis are hugely pivotal to what direction we are going in and we need to allow them to settle in and kick on, because they will, they are top quality players who add so much for this team. It's also great to see the young kids smiling, getting time also, and not just that but we look a unit, a happy unit that to me looks like a bunch of out and out winners.

Strap yourselves in because this is going to be a great season kids.

BOUNCE IN A MINUTE, WE'RE GONNA BOUNCE IN A MINUTE, BOUNCE IN A MINUUUTTTEEEEEE!!!!

FUCK EM ALL, FUCK EM ALL, UNITED WEST HAM LIVERPOOL, CAUSE WE ARE THE CHELSEA AND WE ARE THE BEST, WE ARE THE CHELSEA SO FUCK ALL THE REST……...

I was at the game and it was fantastic. Fabregas passing is on another level. Also guys don't worry about the referee, he was referee for our last home game (3rd Slovenian division) and he was shit. Rade Obrenović is piece of shit. And he is ranked high by our FA because his uncle is head of the referies...

Oh and BTW Aljaž Ivačič, Olimpija 2nd GK is my friend and ex-teammate. He exchanged shirts with Cech. :D

KTBFFH

Good to see us getting more pre-season wins but not liking the fact that we conceded again.

I think the only reason we conceded was because our defenders were slacking off before conceding the first goal and the Ljubljana players were giving it their all.

Our players got their shit together and ended up winning...although I missed the second half so didn't know how well they played in the second half :(

I don't think our defenders are gonna be complacent during the Premier League and Champions League :)

A mate said to me in the pub today he cannot believe how strong we look, and that's coming from a fan who doesn't like Chelsea.

We are, we look hugely strong on paper but also after today very strong in real life form too.

This club has been very smart in the transfer window, very smart. Cesc, Costa and Luis are hugely pivotal to what direction we are going in and we need to allow them to settle in and kick on, because they will, they are top quality players who add so much for this team. It's also great to see the young kids smiling, getting time also, and not just that but we look a unit, a happy unit that to me looks like a bunch of out and out winners.

Strap yourselves in because this is going to be a great season kids.

BOUNCE IN A MINUTE, WE'RE GONNA BOUNCE IN A MINUTE, BOUNCE IN A MINUUUTTTEEEEEE!!!!

FUCK EM ALL, FUCK EM ALL, UNITED WEST HAM LIVERPOOL, CAUSE WE ARE THE CHELSEA AND WE ARE THE BEST, WE ARE THE CHELSEA SO FUCK ALL THE REST……...

AND SPURS, FUCK SPURS.

Tell you what, Andre Schurrle is going to LOVE playing with Fabregas!

Schurrle's awesome runs + Fabregas through balls=orgasmmmmmmmmm

pretty much, especially because Fàbregas will probably see him making the runs, something no one in our team seemed to do last season.