Diego Costa

Spike

Atlético Madrid have already got plans to replace Chelsea bound Diego Costa by offering €13M for Santos striker Leandro Damião.

It seems like every striker A. Madrid buys is a hit.

Maybe we should steal their targets! :D

Some of Atletico's higher ups are in India currently because they're tying up with some new franchise here. They were asked about Costa and they said if he wants to leave they can't stop him but they don't think he wants to.Basically admitting they can't compete financially with the other two in Spain and that selling their better players is a reality for them every season.

Sounds like he's been sold or is close to being sold.

Atlético Madrid have already got plans to replace Chelsea bound Diego Costa by offering €13M for Santos striker Leandro Damião.

Damiao will be a serious step down in quality, considering the amazing strikers they've had over the years. He seemed to be Brazil's next number 9, but he has never lived up to the hype.Torres, Forlan, Kun, Falcao and Costa. I heard that they wanted to replace Costa with Argentina's biggest talent, Angel Correa. Fantastic young player whose style is similar to Aguero. He looks like he could be a really special player in the future.

Damiao will be a serious step down in quality, considering the amazing strikers they've had over the years. He seemed to be Brazil's next number 9, but he has never lived up to the hype.Torres, Forlan, Kun, Falcao and Costa. I heard that they wanted to replace Costa with Argentina's biggest talent, Angel Correa. Fantastic young player whose style is similar to Aguero. He looks like he could be a really special player in the future.

He plays like Aguero and Suarez - definitely one to watch.

Simeone wants Angel Correa, but not as a CF.

Angel is not a striker, he is an attacking midfielder/winger. Top argentino talent, just like Iturbe, Vietto, Lamela, Lanzini, Fede.

I laugh a bit when read Lamela, shame he is transformed from one of the most promising talent in the world to English flop player of the year, courtesy to Spurs.

Worked for CNN, Base Soccer, The Sun, The Mail, IPC Media, Nuts Magazine and Frank PR. Worked at football agency with predominately Arsenal and Spurs players:

Ben Fairthorne ‏@BFairthorne
Diego Costa agreed wages and all contract technicalities with Chelsea. Deal done.

Worked for CNN, Base Soccer, The Sun, The Mail, IPC Media, Nuts Magazine and Frank PR. Worked at football agency with predominately Arsenal and Spurs players:

Ben Fairthorne ‏@BFairthorne

Diego Costa agreed wages and all contract technicalities with Chelsea. Deal done.

He said same with Falcao. He is not coming.

£10 on them to lose the league to Barcelona and CL to Real. They've had their chance for me, but I hope I am wrong.

Hard to call, but they really should have gotten a point more by now. people are so tired at the end of the season.