Hair tips?

iseah100

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got any tips on how i can do my hair like this? I've been doing something similar with it but I want to do it like this. I use wax, also have thick hair. Thanks:Dydy8asug.jpganagude8.jpg

anaba9a5.jpg

You pretty much shave the sides and back, only let the middle top grow longer. After washing your hair, blow dry it back and use wax to keep it back + hairspray if you want. But really, let your hair grow a little bit long and take this picture to the hairdresser. If you want the blonde look and not a natural blonde you can always dye it.

@iseah100, you have to blowdry the everlasting fuck out of your hair and hair spray it. It's quite high maintenance, IMO. I styled my hair in a similar way for a while. Though I didn't blowdry it or hair spray it, it still took a lot of maintenance.

You should get dreads

Don't think that's quite for me lol.

Maybe you should take those photos into your barber, and get your hair cut correctly for that style. Then worry about the techniques and product needed to achieve the needed hold/look.

I have the hair cut, it's just a bitch to get it the way i want.

Get your mums hair straighteners and follow this video.

http://youtu.be/zSO3csV8E3A

Thanks, i'll check it out.

@iseah100, you have to blowdry the everlasting fuck out of your hair and hair spray it. It's quite high maintenance, IMO. I styled my hair in a similar way for a while. Though I didn't blowdry it or hair spray it, it still took a lot of maintenance.

Doesn't blowdrying thin your hair? I don't wanna go bald!!!!:/

Don't think that's quite for me lol.

I have the hair cut, it's just a bitch to get it the way i want.

Thanks, i'll check it out.

Doesn't blowdrying thin your hair? I don't wanna go bald!!!!:/

It's just air. Maybe if you have the air set on 500 degrees.

Lol idk, that's what my brother told me, he's lying?!?!

If it is in your genetics to go bald - you will go bald. Using a blowdryer might make your hair a bit too dry and damage them a bit (hence why women sometimes cut the ends of their hair) but it won't affect the follicle itself.