Hotseat 3: Rmpr

Spike

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is your favourite poster here that belongs to (a) a footballing country (B) a traditionally non-footballing country?

-----------------------------------

My thread got closed before I had a chance to thank all those who interacted so pardon me for doing so here. I enjoyed the process a lot and I hope I was able to answer your questions satisfactorily!

1) When are we going to meet to watch a Chelsea match?

2) I guess you're a Palmeiras fan, if so, tell us about how you became one and how attached you are to the team.

3) When are we going to play tennis together?

4) Players you want us to sign for next season and players you want to go?

5) When are you going to teach me how to drink?

6) Childhood dream not fulfilled yet?

7) Living room or bedroom?

1) Whenever you want B. No, seriously. Whenever you have time we can do it.

2) My father is a fanatical Palmeiras fan. He was actually part of the board for a few years (conselheiro, in portuguese). I've inherited that passion from him I guess. Plus the fact in the 90s we had absolute geniuses playing for us: Rivaldo, Evair, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Djalminha, Junior, Alex, Cesar Sampaio, etc. Not even Chelsea have seen some many great players in a period of 8-9 years like Palmeiras did in the 90s.

I used to be their number one fan. Like, I'd go to every home game plus some close away fixtures. In 2009 or 2010 (when we were suppose to win the league and magically blew it) I went to 33 matches (I still have all the tickets). I used to know absolutely everything about the club, even the inside info nobody usually know. I was really fixated with everything related to Verdão!

However, I mostly dont care about it now. I've seen too much of the dirty stuff that goes behind Brazilian football to keep my love intact...

3) Whenever you are prepared to lose, lol.

I've return to train regurlarly now that I live in Guaratingueta and my Uni has some nice saibro pitches!!!

4) Shaw, Gundogan/Vidal and Costa (not that I want him in particular, but he is the best striker available). We dont need anything more than that!

Out: Cole, Mikel, Romeu, Marin, Moses, Torres, Eto'o and Ba.

I dont think we NEED to sell Luiz now. I'd give him another season. Only if a ridiculously high offer comes to us...

5) Hahaha, you dont have to learn how to drink. I actually wish I wasnt so addicted to alcohool like I am!

Btw, I am living on a "republica" now. You can imagine how crazy things are. Last week I had 4 parties in 5 days, lol. I passed out in all four of them kkkkk!

6) I'd had loved to have trained harder to become a professional tennis player. But I guess I am happy where I am either way!

Other than that nothing, really.

7) Living room. Bedroom is fucking boring!

Aside the press, aside what journalists say, and aside what your elders say...On your personal experience, who's your choice. Pele, Romario, or Garrincha?

That depends...

Pele had the most successful career of any player who has ever lived. That is unquestionable in my opinion. I dont think anyone will come close to the impact he had (both nationally and worldwide).

However, if I had to choose the player which I think was the most talented of all time, that would be Garrincha. I dont even have the worlds to describe how orgasmic he was!

Also, I liked him as a person. Whereas I absolutely despise Pele...

Describe your dream wife and dream job.

Wife: Scarlett Johanson! Do I need to explain it further?

Job: Leader of engine design in one of the major automobilistic joints! It involves three things I consider myself very good at: calculous, creativity and time and budget management.

Why Rmpr, Raphy? :Goober:

That's not an acronym for your full name, is it?

Oh my god! How many times do people have to ask me this question? :lol:

It is just the initials of each of my names...

How many Ray-Bans do you own?

LOOL! So you guys do miss my aviator! :P

As a true Brazilian, I have a thing for flip-flops and sunglasses.

I own 10+ pairs of flip-flops, of all kinds and prices. I have all the way to a pair signed by Derf (a famous graffiti writer) to the one I use everyday and costs 10 reais (3 pounds).

The same goes to sunglasses. I own 21 of them (I counted it just to post the exact number, lmao). But sunglasses I try only to buy originals ones because of the lens and everything.

Btw, the ones on that photo are Tom Ford and not Ray-Ban! :D

Who is your favourite poster here that belongs to (a) a footballing country (B) a traditionally non-footballing country?

(A) I will have to say Alex so I dont face the hammer! :lol:

But I love reading Skipper's posts.

( B ) Stingray and Spike, but they dont post 10% of they used to! :(

EDIT: I heard you were a really good poster yourself. Such a shame I wasnt here when you used to post more...

Care to explain to TC nation why you've lost to me so many times in Fifa?

If you could have any super-power, what would it be? And why?

What's your favorite type of music?

Also, some of your favorite artists/bands ?

If you could live anywhere in the world besides Brazil, where would it be? And Why?

What are some other clubs you support or should i say like to watch aside from Chelsea and Palmeiras ?

(Had to make sure you wouldn't come off as a 'plastic imperialistic fan' to some other posters) :ph34r:

Your top 5 favorite football players currently playing?

1) you said your culture is much more then samba, could you give us some hindsight?

2) What is the general way the youth in Brazil approaches work? I mean, do you party hard and "joga bonito" all day at the beach oiling your extreme muscles or do you have siesta from 2 - 4 pm, or do you have a really hard working mentality. In TV over here in germany, when there are documentations about Brazil you always see young ppl at the beach play'n football the whole day (of course the farmers are hard working always in this documentations) :)

But I also really love reading Skipper's post

EDIT: I heard you were a really good poster yourself. Such a shame I wasnt here when you used to post more...

B)

But I also really love reading Skipper's post

Belgium may not be a giant in football but their national sport would have to be football right?