Hotseat 3: Rmpr

Spike

Oh my god! How many times do people have to ask me this question? :lol:

It is just the initials of each of my names...

Well, sorry Raphy. Ain't that free to check up everything on you, you know...

Funny-gif-cat-polishing-nails.gif

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who in your opinion are the most underrated and overrated Brazilian players around atm?

Your opinion on the Courtios/Cech situation?

You or anyone you know got tickets to the WC?

Care to explain to TC nation why you've lost to me so many times in Fifa?

If you could have any super-power, what would it be? And why?

What's your favorite type of music?

Also, some of your favorite artists/bands ?

If you could live anywhere in the world besides Brazil, where would it be? And Why?

What are some other clubs you support or should i say like to watch aside from Chelsea and Palmeiras ?

(Had to make sure you wouldn't come off as a 'plastic imperialistic fan' to some other posters) :ph34r:

Your top 5 favorite football players currently playing?

1. Please dude, no lies. I steamrolled you on FIFA so many times that I lost count! :P

2. Read people's mind. Imagine knowing everyone's secrets, desires, goals, etc. Damn. It'd be rodiculously amazing!

3. I mainly listen to Rock and/or EDM. But I enjoy many types of music.

Because of that it is very hard to tell you who are my favourite artists/bands. But I love two Brazilians bands called "O Rappa" and "Charlie Brown Jr". In English I like Bon Jovi, Metalica,, Pink Floyd, Oasis, RHCP, Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Imagine Dragons, etc!

This is a very hard question, I like way too many different bands, lol! :lol:

4. USA, no doubt.

I like how you guys live. Everything is so pratical and easy! I love how organized and safe the cities are (compared to Brazil).

Also, I've lived 2 years in Naperville, IL. So I am already acustumed to your culture, language, routine, etc.

5. No one really...I mean, I enjoy watching any football match that is on TV. But I dont support (nor like) any team other than Chelsea and Palmeiras.

6. Lampard, Terry, Hazard, Oscar and Cech! :D

Well heck can not harass you LOL just wondering when you are coming to Memphis????

I dont know! :(

When are you coming to visit me here in Brazil?

How did you hear about Chelsea?

What attracted you the most about the club?

Can I be your friend?

1. When I was little I always wanted to know why every Brazilian player went to European clubs and why they were considered so much better. So I did some research and so on. However, I was never amused by the likes of Barcelona, Real, Milan (my dad is a Milan fan), Inte, Manure, etc. When I saw on a sports program that a Russian billionaire had bought a relativity small club from London and was planning to sign big stars (at the time I didnt have access to the European competitions), I went on the internet to learn more about that weird team called Chelsea FC and absolutely felt connected with it. I dont know how to explain, but the club's history and culture (fans, stadium, vibe, former players, etc) felt just right. I felt like I had found a new Palmeiras. But that doesnt make you a supporter (imo)! It was only after I insisted to my parents to sign up for ESPN (it was notarticularly because of Chelsea, but still) that I started watching a few games in 2003/2004 and I caught myself really rooting for The Blues and from that day on I considered myself a fan. I also really like the digs/hate CFC always get from the media and other fans, it makes us look like bad boys, lol.

Since then, the EPL and UCL coverage in Brazil has gone tremendously high, up to the point where 7/10 EPL matches and almost all UCL fixtures are live on cable TV. It has definitely helped a lot of people to get to know the league and the clubs in it better than when I was a kid. Brazilians (specially the younger folks) love the way football is played in Europe. Everything from the pace, organization, quality, refereeing, etc. Many kids have their Brazilian club and a second European one now!

Nowadays, I very rarely miss a game and I am always reading about Chelsea in some way, shape or form!

2. I think I have answered it a bit in when answering your first question, but let's improve it a litte...

We are a big club that was never really acustomed to success before. This resulted into a beautiful combination. Somewhat of a hybrid between a worldwide club land a medium to small one. We kind of have the best of both worlds!

If you look carefully, this is reflected into every aspect of Chelsea. It's everywhere: fans, players, board, etc. However, Stamford Bridge is where it gets more clear. The venue has every single piece of tecnology a modern stadium needs; high end hospitaloty facilities, amazing dressing rooms, impecable pitch, big TV screens, nice surround sound, a museum with a mega store, etc. Yet, it feels like and old traditional stadium! It is in the heart of the city, it feels tight and quite old (in a good sense, of course) and it kept the feel you have when you see videos of the 70-80s. It trully is interesting when you analyse it!

And like I said, this is common to a lot of things about The Blues after Roman. We clearly are a big European club when you compare infra-structure, money, talent, media attention, etc. Nevertheless, when you look deep at our culture and fans and compare it to the likes of ManUtd, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real, Bayern, etc., you will find something very different. You will find a good old traditional English mentality!

I love this kind of parodxical feel. It makes us unique and special, imo!

3. Yes, of course!

I have my Facebokk page posted in here somewhere if you want to add me or you can also PM me at any time...

guys, do you really need someone to remember you to open the new hot seat every week?

It should have been posted yesterday, but I thought I'd let it go, but now it isn't here today either lol

I think those mods needs some alarms in their schedules :P

guys, do you really need someone to remember you to open the new hot seat every week?

It should have been posted yesterday, but I thought I'd let it go, but now it isn't here today either lol

That should be @'s job, but apparently he's jet lag and having issues with his penis...

Get off my case. I'm not in Australia at the moment and I'm still getting used to the time difference.

For instance I started this topic on the 22 of May Australian time and right now it's 28 of May USA time. For me it's only been 6 days.