.Cee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_m4h2ilrsii1qgqej8o5_1280.jpg

Barcelona's third kit if I'm not mistaken. I want to know what the fuck have they been thinking at Nike when designing Barcelona and Manchester United shirts this year? :lol2:

Japanese side, 'Nara club'

DSCF0493.jpg

IMG_19491.jpg

:lol:

Dear lord. Kill that designer before he lays eggs! :ph34r:

Barcelona's third kit if I'm not mistaken. I want to know what the fuck have they been thinking at Nike when designing Barcelona and Manchester United shirts this year? :lol2:

Dear motherfuckin' piece of chicken...that is......as bad as Liverpool European record in 2011/2012 season (P:1 L:1 1:0 for Swansea) :ph34r:

Please beee trueeeee

You can tell from Iniesta's face what he thinks of his new kit.

I wish we didn't change to Nike man, our kit this year was the nicest I've ever seen. Now this one will just be the template of the Brazil kit in blue and white. Will be shite.

Think your new shirt looks well, actually the best looking of all the nike ones ive seen so far.

Think your new shirt looks well, actually the best looking of all the nike ones ive seen so far.

I think it looks dreadful, worst in years and many of our fans agree. The hoops on the sleeves are the worst part about it.