Most overrated Players ever

TheWiz

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's really relative...

David Luiz is surely overrated (yes I've said it!) if you take the 50m into account. Same with Bale, but that's hardly their fault.

They didn't set their price, just played well enough to make buyers put cash on the table.

A player certainly NOT overrated IMO: Matthaus... what a fantastic midfielder!

How is Sturridge overrated?

What do you mean how?! he just is!

Ever since he went to Loserpool all of sudden he is superstar which is just a English media wank fest!

He is mediocre player at best for me! never even buy him in Football Manager!

What do you mean how?! he just is!

Ever since he went to Loserpool all of sudden he is superstar which is just a English media wank fest!

He is mediocre player at best for me! never even buy him in Football Manager!

He's been one of the best strikers in the league since he's gone to Liverpool, but no one really overhypes him at all. No one even calls him world class or anything... Do you even know what the meaning of overrated is?

How does a mediocre player score 34 goals in 50 appearances for Liverpool? I can understand if you just don't like him as a player but calling him mediocre is just mind boggling...

But sure, since you never buy him on FM he must be one of the most overrated players ever.

He's been one of the best strikers in the league since he's gone to Liverpool, but no one really overhypes him at all. No one even calls him world class or anything... Do you even know what the meaning of overrated is?

How does a mediocre player score 34 goals in 50 appearances for Liverpool? I can understand if you just don't like him as a player but calling him mediocre is just mind boggling...

But sure, since you never buy him on FM he must be one of the most overrated players ever.

Mediocre might be little to much but still not that a special player in my book. he might had a good season but never a consistent player who you rely on for individual brilliance. put a few midfielders behind him and feed him he might do something he doesn't get the support he might turn to a lifeless wooden stick!