Man of the Match  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im still on wine ..but I still wish we had Carlo here rather than Jose

You dont need wine to come up with that lol... We played our best football under Carlo who was really unlucky to be sacked always think thats were Roman got it wrong.

The item you have requested had an error:
Item cannot be found.
which prevents us from displaying this page.

If you would like to report this problem as an error report, you may do so here.

Must have been taken down. I downloaded it a couple of hours ago.

I seriously hope we work hard on our attacking system next season, or at least bring in a coach under Jose that can help him with that.

We should get that coach who got Real Madrid to score a record number of goals in 2012 - do you happen to know his name?

You know we have a problem when we're trying to break down a defensive team, and 2 of our subs were used on Luiz and Torres.

The latter is useless in those kind of games, even Mourinho said this. And Luiz isn't dynamic enough on the ball to play alongside Matic against the lesser teams.

I really hope Lampard leaves, maybe that would force Mou into strengthening the position.

I honestly cannot believe that with so much at stake (only 2 points from the top team), and with 2 matches left, we can (as a team) perform so badly and being unable to win Norwich at home.

A great team like Chelsea should have overcome the bitterness of the Champions League exit and stayed focused for yesterday's match, and completely collapse in both tournaments in 4 days.

I think Mourinho will have a lot of work to do this summer on the team.

Still haven't gotten over Sunday.

So weak and measly all over. That is how not to end a season at home, when even if you have nothing to play for you must put on a show to thank us fans who spend our money on season tickets. Unacceptable.

Cole was MotM, and Hazard did well when he came on - but is that his last game at the Bridge in a Chelsea shirt?

Hope not.

CAREFREE

I honestly cannot believe that with so much at stake (only 2 points from the top team), and with 2 matches left, we can (as a team) perform so badly and being unable to win Norwich at home.

A great team like Chelsea should have overcome the bitterness of the Champions League exit and stayed focused for yesterday's match, and completely collapse in both tournaments in 4 days.

I think Mourinho will have a lot of work to do this summer on the team.

The CL semi finals had a bad effect on both Madrid sides as well ..