Sergio Ramos

kbchel

Thing is. I wouldn't be surprised if this actually went through. Bruma's got an injury, Sam's retired, Bos is a bit injury prone now and we've lost Rickki. If Alex was to get injured today we'd play Ivan at CB and Ferreira at RB (and we all know how Ferreira does)

Ramos is a versatile defender, like Ivan, he's both a RB and a CB. Plus he's only 24. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we need him, but I can understand if Carlo does.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramos is a versatile defender, like Ivan, he's both a RB and a CB. Plus he's only 24. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying we need him, but I can understand if Carlo does.

Thing is though, if Carlo wanted another defender, he could have just signed David Luiz, but he said the rumors weren't true. Ramos is worth far too much anyway. I'd rather wait until Bos returns from injury in all honesty.

And what kind of injury does Bruma have?

Thing is though, if Carlo wanted another defender, he could have just signed David Luiz, but he said the rumors weren't true. Ramos is worth far too much anyway. I'd rather wait until Bos returns from injury in all honesty.

And what kind of injury does Bruma have?

Yeah but Luiz was a ridiculous amount and he's only a centre back by trade. Ramos is quite a good player, especially on the attack. Would be great to see both Ash and Ramos bombing down the wings we know how effective they can be.

& Bruma had a hernia op 2 days ago. I don't think he'll be back for the next few weeks. Even if we could get Ramos on a season-long loan I think we should do it (provided it's a good price)

Ramos is quite a good player, especially on the attack. Would be great to see both Ash and Ramos bombing down the wings we know how effective they can be.

Brano is quality at doing that anyway, he can do a stirling job defending, and he puts in a great cross too. Ramos may be good at bombing forward and crossing, but I feel Brano is a lot better defensively, as far as the right back position is concerned. As far as centrebacks go, we're also covered, because JT, Brano and Alex are more than enough despite Bruma's injury. I mean it's not like Bruma won't play every game (maybe during cup games), so at this stage, it isn't a big of a blow.

Hopefully when Bos returns from injury, which will be soon, then him, Brano and Ferreira can occupy the right back position.

I'll be waiting for Carlo to attend another press conference this week to deny this rumor! :whistling:

------

Press: "What can you tell us about any link your club has with Sergio Ramos?"

Ancelotti: "It's not true!"

More like

------

Ancelotti: "Ramos? Ramoos carloeyebrow.jpeg"

Wilkins: "Sergio Ramos, from Spain"

Ancelotti: "OOOHHH SERGIO RAMOS, I tried to translate it"

Press: "So are we intrested?"

Ancelotti: "No, no we're not" :D

More like

------

Ancelotti: "Ramos? Ramoos carloeyebrow.jpeg"

Wilkins: "Sergio Ramos, from Spain"

Ancelotti: "OOOHHH SERGIO RAMOS, I tried to translate it"

Press: "So are we intrested?"

Ancelotti: "No, no we're not" :D

Carlo would want to make a short answer to the question, but I see the point you're making :D

Funny you used the eyebrow too :carlo:

he`s a good player...but i don`t rate him as being a top player at either the RB or CB position...would be a useful squad player,but one i`d only pay upto £16m for..i know Real would not accept that amount for him but for £40m you gotta get somebody who when fit to play would always start..i`d only see Ramos starting through injuries to others.

like said in previous posts tho..it`s just rumours that are not true.

If we have to buy a RB/CB, we should buy Richards. He is young, he's a good prospect plus he's english.

But I would prefer to give a chance to Mancienne. Yes he is not as good as Maicon, but he could very usefull.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You