Sergio Ramos

kbchel

Ramos attracting interest

Tentative approaches have been made for Sergio Ramos, with reports suggesting he is willing to leave Real Madrid.

Speculation in Spain claims the versatile defender is furious with his current employers after they backtracked on contract promises.

Ramos believes he was entitled to a bumper pay rise this summer, but has seen fresh terms fail to materialise.

He is now prepared to consider offers from elsewhere, with numerous clubs willing to dig deep in an effort to secure his signature.

Premier League giants Chelsea and Manchester City have been linked with big-money moves, with both clubs expected to splash the cash during the transfer window.

Ramos' brother and agent Rene Ramos has revealed that interested clubs have already been in touch with Real and has refused to rule out an imminent exit from Santiago Bernabeu.

"Sergio merits better treatment at Real because of the work he has done and his quality," he said in The People.

"It is normal that his talent has been recognised by foreign clubs.

"We have received calls and inquiries but it is in the hands of Real."

Hmmm.. he is only 25.. and we do need a right back.. :whistling:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat me to it... I like Ramos, he is a bit overated but he is still a great player. I think he would fit in just fine at Chelsea, well except for the astronomical wages he would demand.

But signing him would create a conumdrum with the CBs. What to do with four incredible CBs?

I don't like him that much, he has a real lack of discipline, gets himself sent off a lot and is part of a defensive line that ships goals for fun. He's good don't get me wrong but he's not worth what he'll be expected to cost. I'm happy for Man City to get him. Overrated imo.

Ashly Cole heading to Real Madrid in a swap deal with Sergio Ramos!

Ashley Cole heading to Real Madrid in a swap deal with Sergio Ramos!

Ashly Cole heading to Real Madrid in a swap deal with Sergio Ramos!

Will be a good deal for Cole Ramos only that our left flank remained without one. Ramos will play right

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You