UCL Final - Chelsea Vs Man Utd

James

Seem to remember some disorder after that one as well -police so often look to create a ruck

haha not being rascist mate.. where was beer invented?

Lol not sure Aroop -pub quiz question, Egypt ?

Germans have it sussed with beer

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1554997.html

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the worst feeling ive ever felt. I fucking cried in the pub ffs it was THAT BAD, i just couldnt help it. I still could quite easily cry now looking back at how close we came and knowing that we have to wait another whole year for another chance. I would rather of seen us lose 3-0 than that. The shot against the post, the shot against the bar and the oppertunity to win the european cup by scoring 1 penalty and blowing it, Kalou shoulda just taken it but its easy in heinsite as john terry has taken very good penalties in the past for club and country (Newcastle in Asia Cup, Portugal at Euro2004).

First half ok we were lucky not to be 3-0 down at half time but after we scored, we battered them. The goal difference in the league doesnt lie, you can clearly see that we dont take or create chances when on top and in my opinion that is down to the 4-5-1. But then again, i cant say that because we had 40 more shots than man utd in the champions league up to the final but only scored as many goals. I dunno what the problem is but we are not scoring when on top in games. Fenerbahce away is just an example.

Maybe, if i try my absolute best to make it better and more bearable i can say the luck man utd had when we hit the woodwork was evened out as we shouldve been 3-0 down at half time and lampards goal was very fotunate. Also if you look at the shootout, we both missed 1/5 so it was even, even if Terry's was to win, maybe Ronaldo's was to win but was just taken 3rd. Damn i'm trying my best here because i'm so gutted, devastated and feel like becoming a serial killer, good job i aint at work til weds 28th!

Gotta give credit to the guys tho, they played so well from the minute lampard struck, it just obviously wasnt meant to be and anyone (Chelsea fans) who has dig at john terry for that penalty are Grade-A* arseholes. The man is an absolute legend. And as i said to a manc fan (From London obviously) yesterday, "You better enjoy this season because next season you aint gonna be so lucky, just wait, next season we'll get both them trophies and you will feel as fucking pissed off as i'm feeling now, just wait, enjoy it you cockney red scum".

This supporting football teams lark can be seriously damaging to your health, its more damaging than smoking or drinking or even both at the same time.

ahhh just pretend Drogba's shot went wide and Lampards went over....

The officials were shocking last night, I wouldnt say they necessarily favoured either team but they couldnt even get the basics right. The fact that this was the CL final and they couldnt even tell a corner from a goal kick was a bloody joke.

As for the game itself, instead of the cagey bore fest most expected, it ended up a really good advert for PL football. The player who surprised me the most was Ballack - its the sort of game he should have thrived in and he just didnt impose himself on it. As for Drogba - no surprise at all, he's treated the lot of us like mugs all season and doesn't deserve our support. The prick aint fit to wear the same shirt that JT would happily die to have on his back.

And JT? fancy slipping over, the silly bugger! Obviously I'm kidding. I cried like a baby for a couple of hours, drank myself stupid then after 3 hours sleep, went to work still over the limit this morning. Roll on next season (with a new manager preferably).

Yesterday's Match was exactly like our season.

1) Slow to start

2) Then going on a good run.

3) Chances which we failed to take to kill the game. (wigan, spurs, villa, everton)

4) Then again, we get a life line when Ronaldo misses. All we had to do was score our last penalty. We dint take it (just like we failed against Wigan)

5) We lose by a whisker. Just like the league.

SOO MANY CHANCES TO WIN THE LEAGUE AND THE UCL....WE FAILED AT THE PENULTIMATE MOMENT!!!

The only consolation for me from this game is the fact that EVERY FOOBALL FAN , EVERY OTHER CLUB SUPPORTER for once showed respect to us and appreciated us for the season we had under the prevalent circumstances and specially the game we played yesterday and thought we were worthy winners by miles.

What a totally devastating way to lose just feel so bad for JT :(

Terry the idiot of the night :thumbsdown:

based on 1 missed penalty kick makes him idiot of the year?

Hingis you fucking Belgium bastard go support liverpool fc cunt :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

now now no need to resort to name calling

P.S Hingis is no fan of Chelsea

There is always next season, despite winning nothing look at what we achieved, awesome season... yes we've just missed out. But I still think it's an achievement considering the injuries and going-ons behind the scenes. if that happened to Manure they would have faltered a long time ago. Next season we'll be back. and so much stronger. Second best team in europe.... or not?

What a totally devastating way to lose just feel so bad for JT :(

based on 1 missed penalty kick makes him idiot of the year?

now now no need to resort to name calling

P.S Hingis is no fan of Chelsea

There is always next season, despite winning nothing look at what we achieved, awesome season... yes we've just missed out. But I still think it's an achievement considering the injuries and going-ons behind the scenes. if that happened to Manure they would have faltered a long time ago. Next season we'll be back. and so much stronger. Second best team in europe.... or not?

well said mate,we are the famous C.f.C. :thumbsup:

I get a lot of stick supporting Chelsea & living in Scotland... everyone says I am the wrong colour blue! :(

The truth of the matter is that last night, there appeared to be more bloody Man Utd supporters up here than there are Rangers supporters! :o<_<

I cried every tear with JT last night, they were streaming down my face when he slipped taking that spot-kick... :(

_44678647_terry_tears.jpg

Such a cruel fate for an entire team that had played so hard for the whole game... next year, boys... next year... ;)

I am going to console myself with the new Chelsea home shirt tomorrow, with Lampard on the back as my man of the match (as it's payday)... bless him for dedicating his goal to his mum... plus, a bit of retail therapy will heal my pain! ;):D

Look on the bright side... at least you aren't this plonker... :whistling:

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/964546,CST-...pions22.article :lol:

Look, we are great fans, we will all rally behind our team and fight for Chelsea no matter what game, what league. Our blood is blue and it will stay that way forever!

Now if man utd lost last night, how many f'ing fans would change teams because of it, lots i'm sure... The wankers...

Carefree :)

We have stuck by the team and the players, we are showing our support for JT too. Every real Chelsea fan is with JT in this moment, he feels our pain and we most definitely feel his. It will inspire us to win this tournament within the next 3 years i believe. We've got to do it. I know theres a bit of a split with priorities but i must admit, for the last 2/3 years, the Champions league has been my number one want ahead of the league. After yesterday, its made me want it even more and so much more. More so for captain marvel himself than my own personal feelings. Also that fact that we aint ever won the damned thing.

i always said i would never be seen crying in public, like watching football in a pub. How fucking wrong was i.

And who the fuck has reduced my sig thing by 1%.....

Edited by OllieCFC