Kurt Zouma

Mufassir08

6 hours ago, RJBOfficial said:

Mediocre after helping Emerson to pocket Salah? 😂😂😂

We watched different games buddy. We conceded 2 goals, he was asleep for one of them.

Salah had a strong game and kepa stopped him a couple of times.

but please let’s not discuss whether zouma can tackle, defend, win headers, that’s not my point. Likely he will settle and do that consistently. If that’s all it takes for you to think he’s a good starter for us, great! but that is not nearly enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I will write my last post here, and make my point, so not to dwell on it.

zouma is a fucking terrible footballer and I wish he played elsewhere, esp a direct rival. But he’s here, so I just hope that he wins high balls, tackles and doesn’t fuck up.

As for becoming a better player, he won’t. His technique is just not good enough at this level. He will hold us back in a different footballing era, when defenders played a different sport.

Ok now I will just crawl back under the same rock. Enjoy your Zouma.

1 minute ago, Nicco said:

Get the fuck outta this club you championship fraud. How in the right mind is Lampard so obsessed with playing this absolute crap player is beyond me.

What's wrong with Christensen? Would have rather seen Tomori - Christensen than Zouma. He seem to have absolutely no clue what he's doing, not just because of this match or his own goal.

He's awfull, i've always seen it, from his beginning when he was 16 for Saint Etienne, everybody was fascinated cos' he was so physically strong for his age (In France they love the very athletic players). So strong but he still has no brain, no sense of the game. Another Mangala, Mapou m'biwa for those who remember these 2 french CD scams. 

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

I think tomori can be better then zouma. 

Faced zouma out. Not good enough, and not good enough potential. 

He'll be 25 by October. He's no long viable for "Prospect" status anymore. If he's not good enough right now, he'll never be. Sell him in the next summer is our best option :D You can look at Phil Troll at Manure for reference. He's almost 3 years older than Zouma and has played in the PL for nearly a decade but still making rookie errors here and there. And i'll consider Jones to be better than Zouma in technical ability. Zouma still pretty much the same player under Mourinho 4,5 years ago. Time to milk as much money from Everton as possible for him. Say if we can get 40 -45m for him, i can suggest some replacement like Mathias Ginter/Jonathan Tah/ Nikola Milenkovic/Kristoffer Ajer which available for around 35-45 m.

• 2 weeks later...