The most disappointing thing is that we would have won the League by now if we had purchased a World Class striker in the summer instead of wasting our time chasing that fat scouse cunt.

That is very true and very depressing :(

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really care who wins if it's not us; the fact is that we will finish in front of Liverpool if we win all our games. If we fail to win all our games than obviously our fate would be decided by other fixtures.

I didn't expect us to be in the Title hunt so late in the season - especially when we basically have powered on without a proper striker for most of the season. Eto'o took a few months to get up to speed after his early retirement in Siberia while Torres and Ba are complete none factors in the League. Jose has done an amazing job considering the glaring problems we have within the squad - and now we have Matic there are we are going from strenght to strenght; Luiz is looking very capable in central midfield; Terry has had some of his best form in the last few years; Cahill has become really stable; Cesar has probably been the best left back in the League with Baines.

There are disappointments like Oscar's form during the winter; Willian's end product; being overly reliant on Hazard; Lamps/Rambo's form etc But that's to be expected - there were a lot of deficiencies at the start of the season and I said back than I would be happy if we challange for the League this year. I've not changed my mind about that.

The most disappointing thing is that we would have won the League by now if we had purchased a World Class striker in the summer instead of wasting our time chasing that fat scouse cunt.

Overall I agree with you, but I think you meant something else with "I don't really care who wins it". I mean, I am not worried if we dont win it, but I definitely care about it, lol. I want Chelsea to be champions like everyone else!!!

Overall I agree with you, but I think you meant something else with "I don't really care who wins it". I mean, I am not worried if we dont win it, but I definitely care about it, lol. I want Chelsea to be champions like everyone else!!!

I don't care who wins the League if it's not us - that's what I wrote

As a few said on the previous pages, there's something about Swansea away that I just don't like.

Actually Swansea is the one im least worried about, yes we have been dropped points before up there, but that was under Brendan reign and Laudrup's honey moon period, they have been absolute wank ever since they won the league cup and not to mention, we have came on leaps and bounds since our last trip to Wales.
Arsenal and Tottenham have won twice there since the LC, we have beat them at home twice without even getting into 1st gear, heck even Moyesy's United won 4-1 in Wales. If we can't win there we don't deserve the league.

Some people on this board are a bunch of little worrying babies...

You really think City is gonna reel off 13 straight wins on the trot? I definitely don't, if they do they definitely deserve the title.

Jose is here to build not win right away, we're right there and likely will be the last team in England still alive in Europe, he's done a fantastic job with or without a trophy.

City don't have anything else to worry about (i.e. no cup/European interests) and regarding the bold part, I think not getting Barcelona or Bayern helped.....

Our remaining schedule makes me nervous. Man City will drop points. Most likely to Liverpool and another small team like Southampton or something. Chelsea can only worry about winning, which will be tough because we always struggle against lesser teams, they need to focus on what they can control and let the rest work itself out. Real Madrid just lost back to back games for the first time since 08-09. Anything can happen. City isn't invincible and can have a bad day. I doubt they win the rest of their games, if they do they deserve the title.

Titles gone, not a great start for Josè if we finish without a Trophy!

How has it not been a great start?

Ok both the cup comps have been a bit shit but any title fight would be an improvment on the previous couple of years. We are up there and will be right until the end. 1/4 finals of the CL is an improvement on last season also.

Even if we don't win anything, top 2 and 1/4 or semi final of CL or maybe even further who knows, is 100% a decent start to Jose's second coming.

The nucleus of a very very good team is there. With 2/3 additions in the summer next season could be very very special

Actually Swansea is the one im least worried about, yes we have been dropped points before up there, but that was under Brendan reign and Laudrup's honey moon period, they have been absolute wank ever since they won the league cup and not to mention, we have came on leaps and bounds since our last trip to Wales.
Arsenal and Tottenham have won twice there since the LC, we have beat them at home twice without even getting into 1st gear, heck even Moyesy's United won 4-1 in Wales. If we can't win there we don't deserve the league.

Hopefully you are right, but we'll see. Swansea away was the only game I predicted we'd lose (remaining games before Spurs at home). Villa have already screwed that up. :(

Hopefully you are right, but we'll see. Swansea away was the only game I predicted we'd lose (remaining games before Spurs at home). Villa have already screwed that up. :(

My biggest worry is Cardiff away, for some reason, they hate us and the fans would love to deny us a title if it gets that far.

Although having said that, i doubt Ole and Fabio would bust a gut to help City and/or Liverpool out (unless their in a last day relegation battle themselves) sneaky Fabio back pass to Eto'o? ;)

How has it not been a great start?

Ok both the cup comps have been a bit shit but any title fight would be an improvment on the previous couple of years. We are up there and will be right until the end. 1/4 finals of the CL is an improvement on last season also.

Even if we don't win anything, top 2 and 1/4 or semi final of CL or maybe even further who knows, is 100% a decent start to Jose's second coming.

The nucleus of a very very good team is there. With 2/3 additions in the summer next season could be very very special

No, in the position we're now, titles are simply expected. If Jose wasn't the coach people would be livid if we lose out on all trophies this season. We're one of the biggest clubs in Europe and winning nothing at all would be a failure.

No, in the position we're now, titles are simply expected. If Jose wasn't the coach people would be livid if we lose out on all trophies this season. We're one of the biggest clubs in Europe and winning nothing at all would be a failure.

where were you before Roman arrived ,,,,,This has been a GOOD season