Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can outmuscle them and catch them out on set pieces. If Terry and Ivanovic attack corners we can run away with it.

Skertel has been assaulting/attempted raping guys in the box this season we should have fun in Terry/Cahill/Ivan !!! Gu gu gu lets give em some...

Please Lfc fans and players...No biting, no racial comments, no starting fires, no wrecking stadiums and may the best team(in blue) win. ps you can have all the rats you find because you like a treat ... In your liverpool slums

From Rob Beasley's twitter:

Cech Ivo Cahill terry (back 3) Essien(on Suarez) Schurrle Lamps Mikel Oscar Willian Nando

They guy may be a cunt but he's friends with Mourinho so no matter how ridiculous that lineup looks there may be some truth to it. Or maybe that's just what he would prefer, I don't know.

Does Essien have the legs to contain Suarez?

Has this guy been playing FM?

Words cannot describe my hatred for these hypocritical, thieving, classless, scummy, whining twats. My least favourite club in the world.

Nice to see they are bringing their traditionally classy banners as well, including one taking a cheap swipe at John Terry's mum. Wonder if they'll sing about Lampard's mum too? Pricks.